If Bush (the devil himself) can win a second term, how stupid will the left feel when

Bush won in 2004 with a 49% approval rating, a fair economy, questions about his foreign policy,

all against a crappy opponent.

Obama will inevitably have a crappy opponent, his approval rating will probably be around 50%, the economy will probably be growing slowly, UE will probably be trending down, and his foreign policy record is all but unassailable (in the eyes of those that matter).

He has a 42% approval now (up from 38% woot!) , the economy is shrinking after a decent 2011, Unemployment will remain over 8% , and he is gutting our military. Try again.

obama-approval-ratings-down.jpg

Last edited:
If Obama loses, the left will trot out their usual "stolen election!!" nonsense.

Because the only fair and valid elections are the ones where the Democrat wins, of course.

ok and you have the birther movement....so shut up
:lol: I'm sure you're quite proud of that response, but you have no reason to be.
And on that note...maybe deany can latch onto this since he swerved into it?

Heard of what's going on in the State Of Georgia? (Obama possibly being omitted from the ballot)?

I'm sure your local news didn't cover it...

Georgia judge to hear arguments on eligibility of Barack Obama on ballot; Orly Taitz hails decision<January 4, 2012

Rut-roh!

/OT

Obama gets Das Boot next November? The messiah cant even beat Bush when Bush is out of office. Jimmy Carter will have new company..... ahh, the fun they will have.

What on earth are you rambling on about; your irrational hatred of Obama must have melted your neurons.

Obama gets Das Boot next November? The messiah cant even beat Bush when Bush is out of office. Jimmy Carter will have new company..... ahh, the fun they will have.

There will be a lot of folks from this board on suicide watch. Better stock up on Xanax.

What on earth are you rambling on about; your irrational hatred of Obama must have melted your neurons.

I don't believe conservatives hate Obama... that emotive response is one typical of leftists, not conservatives.

It's more a matter of hating what Obama has done to the country... through a nasty combination of ineptitude and sheer corruption.

I don't believe conservatives hate Obama... that emotive response is one typical of leftists, not conservatives.

It's more a matter of hating what Obama has done to the country... through a nasty combination of ineptitude and sheer corruption.

I don't hate Obama, or anyone for that matter. I do however despise the disgusting direction he has taken our country. I also despise the way he whines all the time about the opposition. He promised to heal the nation. I just didn't think his idea of healing included a labotomy to numb the senses.

He has a 42% approval now (up from 38% woot!)

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

47.2% RCP average. Even Rasmussen puts him at 46.

the economy is shrinking after a decent 2011

No, it's not.

Unemployment will remain over 8%

It's already dropped to 8.5%, so I wouldn't count on that. Even if it is, the fact that it's declining is more important than what level it is on election day.

and he is gutting our military.

The only people who will care about that wouldn't vote for him anyway.

Try again.

Most likely he'll get the chance to do exactly that.

Last edited:
There is not one front runner for the Pubs who can beat Obama. Not one...they all have too much baggage...and independents don't appear to like any of them

Remember, it is the independents who win elections, not the party bases..

He has a 42% approval now (up from 38% woot!)

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

47.2% RCP average. Even Rasmussen puts him at 46.

the economy is shrinking after a decent 2011

No, it's not.

It's already dropped to 8.5%, so I wouldn't count on that. Even if it is, the fact that it's declining is more important than what level it is on election day.

and he is gutting our military.

The only people who will care about that wouldn't vote for him anyway.

Try again.

Most likely he'll get the chance to do exactly that.
1- Gallup has Obama 42% approval and 49% Disapproval-that is the most widely respected and tracked poll. He will not win with those numbers. Period. He's no Truman. He's Jimmy Carter!
2- The economy is on life support and likely to decline in 2012. But that remains to be seen- so I concede the point. In my opinion Obama needs to distance himself from the ailing economy if he is to have any chance of a second term.
3- True unemployment is actually much higher now than when Obama took office - even if the widely used e-3 "number" appears lower. It is not hard to explain. We have a lower "number" because they are counting less people. it's called math. Here's a simple explanation that anyone can understand.
4- I disagree.

New Topics

Forum List

Back