If Bush (the devil himself) can win a second term, how stupid will the left feel when

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obama gets Das Boot next November? The messiah cant even beat Bush when Bush is out of office. Jimmy Carter will have new company..... ahh, the fun they will have.

If Bush (the devil himself) can win a second term, how stupid will the left feel when
Whoops!!!!!!

I thought this was in-reference to 1996. No matter.

Today is STILL a day of note......

January 8, 1992!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo]Bad Sushi - YouTube[/ame]​

Obama gets Das Boot next November? The messiah cant even beat Bush when Bush is out of office. Jimmy Carter will have new company..... ahh, the fun they will have.

Messiah? Right winger religious wacko thinking.

If Obama loses, the left will trot out their usual "stolen election!!" nonsense.

Because the only fair and valid elections are the ones where the Democrat wins, of course.

Ha! This from the poster who just this week is running around the internet starting threads about the STOLEN ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!! in Minnesota.

Bush won in 2004 with a 49% approval rating, a fair economy, questions about his foreign policy,

all against a crappy opponent.

Obama will inevitably have a crappy opponent, his approval rating will probably be around 50%, the economy will probably be growing slowly, UE will probably be trending down, and his foreign policy record is all but unassailable (in the eyes of those that matter).

If Obama loses, the left will trot out their usual "stolen election!!" nonsense.

Only if the election is close enough that the accusation is plausible, as it was in 2000.

But wasn't in 2004, hence the fact that it wasn't trotted out then. Or in 1988. Or in 1984. Or in 1980. Or in 1972, 1968, 1956, or 1952.

In fact, given that the claim was made exactly ONCE in our lifetime, it's hard to see how you get away with calling it "their usual nonsense."

Wel.. if intelligence got you votes Bush wouldn't have been in office but it is all about mney and power. Carter lost because Reagan had the power to have the Iranians hold the hostages until after the elections.

Last edited:

Because the only fair and valid elections are the ones where the Democrat wins, of course.

Hopefully..we get a chance to see Republicans accept a President that lost the popular election, but wins the Presidency on the decision of Supreme court justices that president's administration's father appointed in a state where his brother is governor and campaign manager is secretary of state. Ought to be a hoot.

Won't happen, partially because, at this point at least..Democrats aren't Dynastic...but would be a hoot none the less.

Odd, it only took this thread 3 months to grow legs.

Why it was raised from the depths is beyond me.
Like I said.......

Whoops!!!!!!

I thought this was in-reference to 1996. No matter.

Today is STILL a day of note......

January 8, 1992!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo]Bad Sushi - YouTube[/ame]

Oh.....wait......how COULD you know? You're a TEABAGGER!!!!!

Daddy Bush ran for re-election in '96.​

Last edited:

Messiah? Right winger religious wacko thinking.

Prepare for another ass-kicking from reality, derp:

OBAMA CONVERSION STORIES

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

All a bunch of right-wingers, huh? :lol:

Ha! This from the poster who just this week is running around the internet starting threads about the STOLEN ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!! in Minnesota.

Re-read the thread. I never called it a stolen election.

Why do you have to lie, Carby?

Only if the election is close enough that the accusation is plausible, as it was in 2000.

But wasn't in 2004, hence the fact that it wasn't trotted out then. Or in 1988. Or in 1984. Or in 1980. Or in 1972, 1968, 1956, or 1952.

In fact, given that the claim was made exactly ONCE in our lifetime, it's hard to see how you get away with calling it "their usual nonsense."
You really need to pay attention more.

The Stolen Election of 2004

OpEdNews - Article: Bob Fitrakis on New Evidence of 2004 Stolen Election in Ohio

Electronic Voting The stolen election of 2004

Stolen Election 2004 -- The Rise of the Machines

Protest Stolen Election 2004

Hopefully..we get a chance to see Republicans accept a President that lost the popular election, but wins the Presidency on the decision of Supreme court justices that president's administration's father appointed in a state where his brother is governor and campaign manager is secretary of state. Ought to be a hoot.

Won't happen, partially because, at this point at least..Democrats aren't Dynastic...but would be a hoot none the less.
Bush won. Get over it. :rofl:

Forum List

Back