If bush had not ignored 911 warning

From the article linked by the OP.

On May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.
On June 22 it warned that this attack was "imminent."
On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.
On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."
On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months.

Yes there is very detailed and specific information there I'm sure any and all of us could have looked at that and deduced that on September 11th 2001 Al-Qaeda terrorist were going to high jack commrecial airplanes and use them as kamikazes against civilian targets. The partisanship of this thread is surpassed only by it's idiocy.

Read my post.

I despise what Bush did to this country, to all the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed, to our economy that will take generations to repair but, IF what we were told was true at that time, he could not have known enough details to make a difference.

OTOH, he really loved being a war president and so did that vile excrement, Cheney.

*sigh*

How many libs have rushed into Libya threads chastising Conservatives for "politicizing" the "tragedy"? But every day on this board all you get is "Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh".

Bush caused 9/11 and Bush caused Katrina and Bush is a poopy head. Good grief.

Last edited:
Seems a bit judgemental to me. I mean, Clinton had bin Laden in custody but had him set free. So maybe it's all Clinton's fault because after all, he let the devil out of the box.

Again Clinton told the CIA not to kill Bin Laden twice your so lost lady I will pray for your brain to work again tonight

Look under your pinky finger.

That's called a "shift" key.

Use it.

Under your R ring finger is the period and comma.

Use them.

Or don't.

But, if you don't, your words make no sense. If you DO use those keys ... Oh never mind. You don't make any sense anyway.

The last refuge of someone who cant win an argument...punctuation, big fucking deal

I despise what Bush did to this country, to all the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed, to our economy that will take generations to repair but, IF what we were told was true at that time, he could not have known enough details to make a difference.

OTOH, he really loved being a war president and so did that vile excrement, Cheney.

How do you like the way Obama picked up the torch and carried it to over 2000 dead soldiers (U.S.A. soldiers) KIA in Afghanistan? Not to mention another 500 or so, KIA in Iraq before we got out? Then there are that those four (including our ambassador) Diplomatic team members killed in the makeshift embassy in Benghazi. How 'bout them? Killed while Hussein Obama listened in or maybe even watched. Piece of SHIT.

Last edited:

On May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.
On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.
On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."
On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months.

Yes there is very detailed and specific information there I'm sure any and all of us could have looked at that and deduced that on September 11th 2001 Al-Qaeda terrorist were going to high jack commrecial airplanes and use them as kamikazes against civilian targets. The partisanship of this thread is surpassed only by it's idiocy.

Read my post.

you're right luddley, Bush caused it all.....he started to agitate palestinians in 1947, he caused all the terrorism....and when we get two of our buildings blown up and thousands dead, we should do nothing.....yeah good call!

Read my post.

you're right luddley, Bush caused it all.....he started to agitate palestinians in 1947, he caused all the terrorism....and when we get two of our buildings blown up and thousands dead, we should do nothing.....yeah good call!

I heard he stole the Lindbergh baby:eusa_whistle: Give libs another 10 years and they'll have Bush on the grassy knoll.

Read my post.

I heard he stole the Lindbergh baby:eusa_whistle: Give libs another 10 years and they'll have Bush on the grassy knoll.
What makes you think they need another ten years for that.

This thread makes me want to vote for Obama.
If Obama was the kind of president we need and wanted him to be, and whom he managed to deceptively convince us he would be, he would have appointed an Attorney General who would have prosecuted Bush for criminal negligence and war crimes.

True. The way they are rolling we'll probably see threads on this by tomorrow.:lol:

True. The way they are rolling we'll probably see threads on this by tomorrow.:lol:

Hell where do you think Bush was during the phony air national guard AWOL scandal? Of course that happened back in 72-73 but hey when did facts matter to loons.

If Obama was the kind of president we need and wanted him to be, and whom he managed to deceptively convince us he would be, he would have appointed an Attorney General who would have prosecuted Bush for criminal negligence and war crimes.

You see how the GObP treats him even after he DIDN'T seek redress for them willingly falling asleep at the wheel? Can you imagine what they'd do if he exposed their colossal negligence in that regard?

:eusa_clap: Even Obama is not that stupid.

You on the other hand.... you're :cuckoo:

*sigh*

How many libs have rushed into Libya threads chastising Conservatives for "politicizing" the "tragedy"? But every day on this board all you get is "Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh".

Bush caused 9/11 and Bush caused Katrina and Bush is a poopy head. Good grief.

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing "Don't politicize it!" about frigging everything, anyway. It's an attack on the American embassy that left the American ambassador dead. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's POLITICAL! by it's very nature.

Oh no, it's DA BOOOOOSH again? Man, the Obamabots are now in full crash-mode. Romney must be doing well. Tired BOOOOOSH shite is a sure sign of desperation. Obamabots are in big trouble.

Forum List

Back