If bush had not ignored 911 warning

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
IF BUSH HAD NOT IGNORED 911 WARNING
AND NOT LIED ABOUT WMDs IN IRAQ,
we would not have had a 911 in 1001, would not be in Afghanistan and Iraq, would not have 10,000 dead Americans and 30,000 wounded American troops on disability, homeless and unemployed and would not have had 911 2012 where four Americans died. Not to mention the million innocent Muslims that died.
Place the blame where blame is due. Above is fact and not fantasy.

Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spXMfBud0lQ]Bush admits Iraq was 'a terrible mistake' - YouTube[/ame]

Again Clinton told the CIA not to kill Bin Laden twice your so lost lady I will pray for your brain to work again tonight

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZnlqwM_kI&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Michael Scheuer, "Bill Clinton Lies with Impunity" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_ocw2VP5I]Bill Clinton Clear Evidence of Iraqi WMD's - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8]Democrats before Iraq War started.... - YouTube[/ame]

The OP is insane and most likely being paid to start these bullshit threads.

Bush killed black babies is being saved for next week....

And just for good measure...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBe_guezGGc]Bill Clinton--"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - YouTube[/ame]

we would not have had a 911 in 1001, would not be in Afghanistan and Iraq, would not have 10,000 dead Americans and 30,000 wounded American troops on disability, homeless and unemployed and would not have had 911 2012 where four Americans died. Not to mention the million innocent Muslims that died.

Bush admits Iraq was 'a terrible mistake' - YouTube

Out of sheer, mind-numbing boredom, I decided to pretend that you were an actual human being and read your laughable post and the even-more laughable source. Now, in a continuation of that same boredom, I am going to address a question to you, just as if you have two brain cells to rub together and produce a coherent answer. Please don't let that make you feel pressured.

What is it in that dessicated, mummified pea you refer to as your brain about these so-called "warnings" that screams, "Terrorists from al Qaeda are going to hijack planes and fly them into buildings on 9/11!", and what, precisely, is it that you think would constitute Bush "not ignoring" them? Exactly what action was he supposed to take based on these, and please cite us the exact wording that indicates that action?

On May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.

On June 22 it warned that this attack was "imminent."

On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.

On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."

On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months.

Any specificity you can muster would be welcome. Or perhaps you should just shut up and let those of us who don't have senile dementia talk. Whichever.

From the OP pile-o-pucky...

We already knew about the presidential brief from Aug. 6, 2001 that was titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” The White House has shown that this declassified document was primarily a history of Al Qaeda, not a warning of imminent attack.

But there were other briefings, some seen by Eichenwald, that did warn of an imminent attack.

On May 1 the CIA said that a terrorist group in the U.S. was planning an attack.

On June 29 the brief warned of near-term attacks with "dramatic consequences" including major casualties.

On July 1, the briefing said that the terrorist attack had been delayed but "will occur soon."

On July 24, the president was told again that the attack had been delayed but would occur within months.

Read more: Bush Received More Warnings About 9/11 Than We Realized - Business Insider

Let's see a warning saying a "terrorist group in the US is planning an attack".. WOW Granny -- call out the guard. Institute marshall law. Take away all the weapons..

Got news for you --- there's a terrorist group in the US planning an attack tonight most likely..

What action do ya want?

Al Queda OFFICIALLY declared war on the US and our press or Clinton never told us...

When you have a statement that Bush knew multiple planes were gonna be hijacked and flown into buildings.. Give me a PM...

As for Iraq --- Under Clinton, they were starved for 8 years and BOMBED DAILY.. Over 200,000 Iraqi casualties from bombing and embargo.. You PREFER that policy???

Out of sheer, mind-numbing boredom, I decided to pretend that you were an actual human being and read your laughable post and the even-more laughable source. Now, in a continuation of that same boredom, I am going to address a question to you, just as if you have two brain cells to rub together and produce a coherent answer. Please don't let that make you feel pressured.

What is it in that dessicated, mummified pea you refer to as your brain about these so-called "warnings" that screams, "Terrorists from al Qaeda are going to hijack planes and fly them into buildings on 9/11!", and what, precisely, is it that you think would constitute Bush "not ignoring" them? Exactly what action was he supposed to take based on these, and please cite us the exact wording that indicates that action?

Any specificity you can muster would be welcome. Or perhaps you should just shut up and let those of us who don't have senile dementia talk. Whichever.

Damn --- ya beat me to it by 30 seconds this time... I like yours better anyway... :D

Bush wanted to go to war and for some of the same reasons Mitt does - to prove to (dead or alive) daddy that he has balls. Neither of them actually do have balls but, as bad as Bush was, its really not fair to have expected him, or his staff, to know which of the many threats were credible. I don't believe he could have second guessed when those attacks were really going to hit.

Again Clinton told the CIA not to kill Bin Laden twice your so lost lady I will pray for your brain to work again tonight

Look under your pinky finger.

That's called a "shift" key.

Use it.

Under your R ring finger is the period and comma.

Use them.

Or don't.

But, if you don't, your words make no sense. If you DO use those keys ... Oh never mind. You don't make any sense anyway.

From the article linked by the OP.

Yes there is very detailed and specific information there I'm sure any and all of us could have looked at that and deduced that on September 11th 2001 Al-Qaeda terrorist were going to high jack commrecial airplanes and use them as kamikazes against civilian targets. The partisanship of this thread is surpassed only by it's idiocy.

I think we are attempting to communicate with dingy Harry Reid's...

wife
or
mother
or
sister
or
maybe Ol-dingyHarry himself. I noticed the location for LilOlLady is Reno, Nevada... Maybe she's/he's spent too much time sitting in front of a one-arm bandit puffing on Camels. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back