Debate Now If Bruce/Kaitlen Jenner is a woman, isn't Rachel Dolazel black by the same argument?

>>If there were truly hormone treatments and counseling long before his time as Kris Kardashian's reality show bitch it's impossible to see any proof of it.<<

He began hormones for GR 30 yrs ago and then stopped them soon after falling for Kris.
You just make my point. Apparently his "overwhelming need" to become a woman didn't stop him from marrying Kris Kardashian
and being her lap dog for decades.
You expected breasts to just pop up on their own with hormones?
Have you ever heard of cosmetic surgery?
That his voice would change?
Has it changed?
That his body hair would fall out on it own?
Are you also unfamiliar with waxing? How would you know, by the way, how hairy his body is and do you realize some women are quite hairy, in any event?
That his face would change? That he would cry over everything?
Has it? Does he?
How do you know what happened and didn't while taking those hormones?
I could ask you the same. You ask me to believe this
new Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner that suddenly sprang forth at age 65 has been
in the works since childhood?
Where is the proof? And why is his ex wife so surprised and betrayed by it all?

As for using his recognition in the Olympics, that had a lot to do with society and the need for income, doors were open to him. He did a lot of self help speaking over the years, while struggling to help himself with his identity. He gave a lot to others because his publicity allowed him the ability to do that.
Jenner was an awful failed C list actor. I'm not knocking him for that.
Not everyone can be an Erik Estrada (the guy Jenner replaced while a contract dispute took place). But it just demonstrates where his interests have always lied and why he let himself be part of a national joke as the father of America's trashiest, dumbest reality family.
As Caitlyn, Jenner is suddenly the white hot center of attention (for as long as that lasts) and it's amazing how, after fifty years of gay and trans rights battles,
Jenner is only now poking his botox filled face in the cameras and acting like Charles DeGaulle when, after all the fighting ended in WW2 France, he showed up in parades and acted like he (DeGaulle) was responsible for getting rid of Nazis.

You see muscles and think macho. Women can be muscular and competitive without taking testosterone or estrogen inhibitors. Even though there had been a few cases in the 20th century around the world, GRS was not really available till this century.

Billy Jean king used her fame to help LGBT in their struggle. She was married for 21 years and struggled to find her identity as well till the 1970s.

GRS is just a superficial part of becoming who you were meant to be.
This is all irrelevant. As I said Rene Richards was admirable for standing up.
Jenner is just contemptible as a pampered attention whore and a symbol of something she wanted no part of for so long.

It is ok for Richards but not for Jenner? Richards as been behind Jenner in this process

Bruce Jenner Has A Sex Change Coach Renee Richards Reportedly Gives Reality Star Advice On Sex Reassignment Surgery

Richards began and stopped her process for years during which she married and had a child.

GRS has nothing to do with wanting to be part of a family and have children. They can still love a women and raise children even will conflicted in identifying about who they are and who they should be.

All Jenner's children are grown and support their father's transition now. I'm sure at first it was hard for them to comprehend but they want their father is be happy with who she is.
I'm not surprised to hear about Richards and that the Jenner children are supporting their father, who is essentially a drag queen or cross dresser.
I wish him well but am tired of organizations like ESPN making a crass, commercialized political decision to sell Jenner to the public like a breakfast cereal and then attacking the people for not buying that product.

It will be interesting to see the long term ratings for a reality show
based around a pampered self centered bore who, away from the '70's track scene, has never really accomplished anything of note.

No one will ever convince me it is more courageous to be the darling of the media, that fights all your fights for you while it places you on a pedestal, than some 18 year old girl playing basketball while battling terminal brain cancer.

>>If there were truly hormone treatments and counseling long before his time as Kris Kardashian's reality show bitch it's impossible to see any proof of it.<<

He began hormones for GR 30 yrs ago and then stopped them soon after falling for Kris.
You just make my point. Apparently his "overwhelming need" to become a woman didn't stop him from marrying Kris Kardashian
Has it changed?
Are you also unfamiliar with waxing? How would you know, by the way, how hairy his body is and do you realize some women are quite hairy, in any event?
Has it? Does he?

As for using his recognition in the Olympics, that had a lot to do with society and the need for income, doors were open to him. He did a lot of self help speaking over the years, while struggling to help himself with his identity. He gave a lot to others because his publicity allowed him the ability to do that.
Not everyone can be an Erik Estrada (the guy Jenner replaced while a contract dispute took place). But it just demonstrates where his interests have always lied and why he let himself be part of a national joke as the father of America's trashiest, dumbest reality family.
As Caitlyn, Jenner is suddenly the white hot center of attention (for as long as that lasts) and it's amazing how, after fifty years of gay and trans rights battles,
Jenner is only now poking his botox filled face in the cameras and acting like Charles DeGaulle when, after all the fighting ended in WW2 France, he showed up in parades and acted like he (DeGaulle) was responsible for getting rid of Nazis.

You see muscles and think macho. Women can be muscular and competitive without taking testosterone or estrogen inhibitors. Even though there had been a few cases in the 20th century around the world, GRS was not really available till this century.

Billy Jean king used her fame to help LGBT in their struggle. She was married for 21 years and struggled to find her identity as well till the 1970s.

Jenner is just contemptible as a pampered attention whore and a symbol of something she wanted no part of for so long.

It is ok for Richards but not for Jenner? Richards as been behind Jenner in this process

Bruce Jenner Has A Sex Change Coach Renee Richards Reportedly Gives Reality Star Advice On Sex Reassignment Surgery

Richards began and stopped her process for years during which she married and had a child.

GRS has nothing to do with wanting to be part of a family and have children. They can still love a women and raise children even will conflicted in identifying about who they are and who they should be.

All Jenner's children are grown and support their father's transition now. I'm sure at first it was hard for them to comprehend but they want their father is be happy with who she is.
I'm not surprised to hear about Richards and that the Jenner children are supporting their father, who is essentially a drag queen or cross dresser.
I wish him well but am tired of organizations like ESPN making a crass, commercialized political decision to sell Jenner to the public like a breakfast cereal and then attacking the people for not buying that product.

based around a pampered self centered bore who, away from the '70's track scene, has never really accomplished anything of note.

No one will ever convince me it is more courageous to be the darling of the media, that fights all your fights for you while it places you on a pedestal, than some 18 year old girl playing basketball while battling terminal brain cancer.

You fail both to appreciate his accomplishment in the Olympics at that time, his popularity because of it or what is means to be transgender.
Sports and the Olympics especially were very different and it was practically home turf. He really was a national hero. It would have been hard for him to not be in the spot light or turn down requests to endorse products.

Realistically, Dolezal isn't black, and Jenner isn't woman.

Has it changed?
Has it? Does he?

You fail both to appreciate his accomplishment in the Olympics at that time, his popularity because of it or what is means to be transgender.
Sports and the Olympics especially were very different and it was practically home turf. He really was a national hero. It would have been hard for him to not be in the spot light or turn down requests to endorse products.
I was around and don't discount Jenner's popularity at the time at all. Nor do I begrudge him for cashing in.
But the fact is he never applied himself to acting the way he did the decathlon and all time worst movies like White Tiger, Can't Stop the Music and Original Intent were the natural result of being talentless and indiscriminate.

Has it changed?
Has it? Does he?

I was around and don't discount Jenner's popularity at the time at all. Nor do I begrudge him for cashing in.
But the fact is he never applied himself to acting the way he did the decathlon and all time worst movies like White Tiger, Can't Stop the Music and Original Intent were the natural result of being talentless and indiscriminate.

Why should she be an actor? Why can't she just find a way to be herself? Why can't she apply herself with that same dedication to helping other? Why can't she help educate the world about what it is to be transgender?

Has it changed?
Has it? Does he?

Why should she be an actor?
Plainly she isn't.

Why can't she just find a way to be herself?
What is "herself"?

Why can't she apply herself with that same dedication to helping other? Why can't she help educate the world about what it is to be transgender?
How much authority on the issue of being an outcast tranny can Jenner lend? She is the darling of the media, just made a Vogue best dressed list, she's still a rich pampered reality tv "star" (who recently had a half million dollar Lamborghini delivered to accessorize the new show and accentuate her opulent life style).
She likely will never be held accountable for her part in an fatal car accident
in Malibu (rear ending a Lexus after following too closely and pushing it into the path of an oncoming Hummer).
There may be transgendered people who have acceptance problems but it's certainly not Jenner who has never been so popular and acclaimed.

Plainly she isn't.

What is "herself"?

Why can't she apply herself with that same dedication to helping other? Why can't she help educate the world about what it is to be transgender?
How much authority on the issue of being an outcast tranny can Jenner lend? She is the darling of the media, just made a Vogue best dressed list, she's still a rich pampered reality tv "star" (who recently had a half million dollar Lamborghini delivered to accessorize the new show and accentuate her opulent life style).
in Malibu (rear ending a Lexus after following too closely and pushing it into the path of an oncoming Hummer).
There may be transgendered people who have acceptance problems but it's certainly not Jenner who has never been so popular and acclaimed.

Misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter,
  • probation and impose a sentence of up to one year in county jail
  • probation with no jail time, but order you to do community service or a work release program
  • formal probation and assign you a probation officer
  • suspend your driver’s license
. It was a tragic accident, but still just an accident.

Plainly she isn't.

What is "herself"?

• probation with no jail time, but order you to do community service or a work release program
Not to get off on a tangent but the accident was due, in large part, by Jenner inattentive and unsafe driving: Some details of the crash, for context:

A preliminary report showed a Prius, which was ahead of Howe's Lexus, had slowed or stopped. Jenner's Cadillac Escalade -- which was towing an off-road vehicle -- rear-ended the Lexus, which was pushed into oncoming traffic. Howe's car was hit head-on by a Hummer going about 50 mph, and she died at the scene. Five other people were hurt, but not seriously.

Since that report, a lawyer for the Prius driver has said that Jenner rear-ended the Prius, not the Lexus. Video footage from an MTA bus that was behind the Hummer reportedly shows him hitting both cars, and the Lexus not hitting the Prius at all, according to TMZ.

Jenner is being in a wrongful death civil suit.

Plainly she isn't.

What is "herself"?

Not to get off on a tangent but the accident was due, in large part, by Jenner inattentive and unsafe driving: Some details of the crash, for context:

A preliminary report showed a Prius, which was ahead of Howe's Lexus, had slowed or stopped. Jenner's Cadillac Escalade -- which was towing an off-road vehicle -- rear-ended the Lexus, which was pushed into oncoming traffic. Howe's car was hit head-on by a Hummer going about 50 mph, and she died at the scene. Five other people were hurt, but not seriously.

Since that report, a lawyer for the Prius driver has said that Jenner rear-ended the Prius, not the Lexus. Video footage from an MTA bus that was behind the Hummer reportedly shows him hitting both cars, and the Lexus not hitting the Prius at all, according to TMZ.

accident happen everyday and unfortunately there will be death on occasion. highway speed in CA is 65 mph.

When a car steps suddenly on the brakes it can be hard for the trailing car to spot in time.

Weight and size of the car, condition of the brakes, the light and any number of other contributing factors.

Plainly she isn't.

What is "herself"?

accident happen everyday and unfortunately there will be death on occasion. highway speed in CA is 65 mph.

When a car steps suddenly on the brakes it can be hard for the trailing car to spot in time./QUOTE]Especially when one tailgates.

[QUOTEWeight and size of the car, condition of the brakes, the light and any number of other contributing factors.
MTA video footage shows Jenner hitting two vehicles! Women drivers....right?
Jenner's driving cost one woman her life and no one mentioned that when he/she got her courage award.

Forum List

Back