If both Trump and Pence get impeached - will Nancy Pelosi become president?

After all, the House Speaker is third in line for the presidency. What do you think?
I think your daily exercise in fantasy is pure futility.

Do you think Pence is "clean" and didn't know about any of this - including collusion with Russia? Personally, I believe if we knew everything Pence was involved in - he could be impeached as VP. I'm sure Mueller knows it all.

Your side will have violated that by deposing a democratically elected President and Vice-President.

Sadly for you Russian trolls, impeachment is not "deposing" a democratically elected President. He was not democratically elected. He cheated, and he lied to get the office of the Presidency. And he colluded with Russian. That's treason.

The crimes being revealed are so heinous and serious, that Congress will have no choice but to impeach him, and the Republicans will have to go along with it because the evidence is just too strong.
Where's this so-called evidence of Russian collusion? I haven't seen it, after two years of investigations, we still have no evidence.

So you're either delusional, or you're a liar.

Funny. You haven't seen it because Mueller hasn't yet revealed that part of his investigation.
If he had it, we'd know it. See my other thread.

Funny. Your so-called "other thread" doesn't mean shit - because Mueller has NOT yet revealed that part of his investigation. However, I do believe he is getting close.

Prior to midterms he said he was going to make an announcement immediately after the election, that was well over a month ago.

If this happens, an angry mob will take her head, put it on a pike and display it in the National Mall.

But what about the Constitution and the "rule of law"?
Your side will have violated that by deposing a democratically elected President and Vice-President.

Sadly for you Russian trolls, impeachment is not "deposing" a democratically elected President. He was not democratically elected. He cheated, and he lied to get the office of the Presidency. And he colluded with Russian. That's treason.

The crimes being revealed are so heinous and serious, that Congress will have no choice but to impeach him, and the Republicans will have to go along with it because the evidence is just too strong.

And yet we don't see any such evidence........ but you know how strong it is.

Luaghing animated .gif

If this happens, an angry mob will take her head, put it on a pike and display it in the National Mall.

Not if the president and vice have been found to have broken the law and as a result get impeached/imprisoned. If that's the case, fuck 'em. That's constitutional. I don't care if it triggers Cult45. Those fuckers can hang, for all I care.

Yeah, the same was said about George W. Bush and he was never impeached...

You might impeach Trump in the House but getting that Conviction in the Senate will be impossible...

So forget removal...

Also Jill Stein was the Russian whore...

Yeah, the same was said about George W. Bush and he was never impeached...

You might impeach Trump in the House but getting that Conviction in the Senate will be impossible...

So forget removal...

Also Jill Stein was the Russian whore...

Speaker Pelosi prevented Bush from being impeached. Google it...

If both Trump and Pence get impeached - will Nancy Pelosi become president?

Another bat shit crazy post.:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back