If billions of planets have sentient life, then why is the sky so silent?

You can have evidence right in your face and not see it because you lack the knowledge.
That doesn't translate, sorry. I am immune to this charlatan's trick. In no way does this demonstrate that anyone can see evidence of alien exploration where i cannot.
Sounds more like youre being willfully ignorant. These are scientists from MIT that are way smarter than you proving you can have evidence right in your face and not see it.

Its not the same color green. Its a different shade.
Yes, that is what i said. So why do you supposenthere are 12 color tiles the image, and not just 2?

Easy answer: because everyone would immediately notice the different shade of green.

And none of this nonsense lends any credence whatsoever to alien myths.
No you said it was a different color not a different shade. There are 12 to make it even more obvious and the lone square of a different shade stand out.

The Himba tribe immediately noticed the different shade of green.

Nothing you said proves that I didnt see an alien ship.

12 squares makes it more obvious? How does that work? There are plenty of optical illusions which are based on repetitive shapes.

Sounds more like youre being willfully ignorant.
Of what? You showed me a wheel of green tiles. Now, take that leap and translate it to aliens exploring earth. Let me try: they are all around us, and we just don't know it. But, somehow, you do.

I am waiting for one artifact of alien technology, perhaps a piece of a space ship, or trash they left behind when they visited. Until I see that, I will not believe in alien sentient life.

I am waiting for one artifact of alien technology, perhaps a piece of a space ship, or trash they left behind when they visited. Until I see that, I will not believe in alien sentient life.
Understandable. I urge you to apply the same logic to gods and fairies and unicorns and spirits.

Aliens walk among us ...

o0SIMyYVky1

And they work cheap.

Forum List

Back