If Bill Clinton ran in 2012..would he win?

Would Clinton win in 2012?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
I wouldn't vote for him, but he'd smash anyone.

In America we think our president carries around a controller with a button on it that determines whether or not the economy will be in good shape. Since it was good in the 90's and has essentially been garbage since, he'd win easily.

This was inspired by another thread..

Think it's interesting.

i think he is a better leader than Obama or Bush.....we need someone who can get the middle together.....i would think Bill would be able to do this better than whats out there.....

Think it's interesting.

i think he is a better leader than Obama or Bush.....we need someone who can get the middle together.....i would think Bill would be able to do this better than whats out there.....

thats because depsite his leftist shtick he governed a back in the day middle of the road con- dem state as gov.... am not sure leader is the best description but hes a step up from the present occupant.

And I cannot say if he'd win or not, we have no idea whom he would be running against.

Last edited:
The first time i ever saw Clinton, I knew he'd be President. I think it was when Jerry Browne was attacking him about Gennifer Flowers.

The guy knew how to run a campaign, but he didn't help his wife too much in 2008.

The first time i ever saw Clinton, I knew he'd be President. I think it was when Jerry Browne was attacking him about Gennifer Flowers.

The guy knew how to run a campaign, but he didn't help his wife too much in 2008.

I kinda get the feeling he didn't want her to win..:lol:

Think it's interesting.

thats because depsite his leftist shtick he governed a back in the day middle of the road con- dem state as gov.... am not sure leader is the best description but hes a step up from the present occupant.

And I cannot say if he'd win or not, we have no idea whom he would be running against.

Yep, and Obama has not taken Bill's Lesson to heart. It almost seems as if he and the Dems have Moved further to the left since the Election. Not to the Center.

I smell 1 Term.

Yep, and Obama has not taken Bill's Lesson to heart. It almost seems as if he and the Dems have Moved further to the left since the Election. Not to the Center.

I smell 1 Term.

if you 'smell 1 Term', that is wishful thinking... particularly now. no one has ever lost re-election with 46% approval rating or better. the problem with you opining, is you wouldn't have voted for the president anyway. if i asked you a month before the election, you'd probably have said that mccain would win... might even have refused to acknowledge that palin hurt the campaigh. and then none of it mattered b/c the economy crashed and the equation changed.

I smell 1 Term.

if you 'smell 1 Term', that is wishful thinking... particularly now. no one has ever lost re-election with 46% approval rating or better. the problem with you opining, is you wouldn't have voted for the president anyway. if i asked you a month before the election, you'd probably have said that mccain would win... might even have refused to acknowledge that palin hurt the campaigh. and then none of it mattered b/c the economy crashed and the equation changed.

Being partisan is one thing.

Being blindly partisan is another thing entirely.

Think it's interesting.

I think he would defeat Obama in a primary. In the general, well, that's a whole other story because we won't know for awhile who the Republican nominee is going to be.

Forum List

Back