If Bernie is the nominee, say goodbye to Trump

I'm still a little amazed that a guy of his age who just had a freakin' heart attack is still in the conversation.

But, there's a lot about this stuff that I don't really get.
Same here.

Bernie's support is solid though - those that support him will do so even if he croaked last week. I assumed he would have dropped out after his heart attack.

all the polls say Hillary is going to win...remember that?
The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote. Polls don't measure electoral college.
and there is no electoral college in the primaries dumbass.

liar liar pants on fire. all those pollsters in 2016 counted electorial votes. ... liar

Then how did they get it so wrong?

The intention wasnt accurate polling. the media weaponized the polls to convince weak minded drones to be part of the "winning" side.
failed big time
What succeaded was now anyone with at least 3 working brain cells can see polls are simply political weapons

Bernie Sanders is popular in Trump country.
He can also attract Independents.
Also, Joe Biden may be too moderate to motivate young liberal voters to show up in the general.
Then there is Trump spending months trying to sink ync Joe Biden, which means he wasted precious time doing opposition research on Bernie Sanders.
Trump supporters are getting a little nervous because for instance, today there is a poll showing Bernie Sanders ahead in the California primary:
Sanders, Buttigieg rise in state poll
I think the possibility of Bernie Sanders becoming our next president is increasingly likely.
Bernie likely would have won in 2016, had Hillary, the DNC, and some in the MSM not committed fraud, cheating him out the nomination. This is the real collusion that has greatly harmed the American people, and for which no one has been held to account.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!
And he's gonna beat Trump.

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote. Polls don't measure electoral college.

liar liar pants on fire. all those pollsters in 2016 counted electorial votes. ... liar
No they didn't. Polls measure the popular vote. Don't embarrass yourself..

Bernie can't beat trump. Not a chance. But it might be a close election, the sign of a healthy country.

Also, Joe Biden may be too moderate to motivate young liberal voters to show up in the general.
Then there is Trump spending months trying to sink ync Joe Biden, which means he wasted precious time doing opposition research on Bernie Sanders.
Trump supporters are getting a little nervous because for instance, today there is a poll showing Bernie Sanders ahead in the California primary:
I think the possibility of Bernie Sanders becoming our next president is increasingly likely.

What if he gets the nomination, but dies of old age before the election?

Bernie is what was left after Ron Paul retired.

I specifically remember some of our people helping them to learn to navigate the delegate process and how to make use of domain registration for grassroots efforts. How to phone bank effectively, etc.

Bernie voted with us against bad bipartisan legislation quite a bit. Certainly not for the same reasons, but he voted with us against the bad bipartisan legislation. And that's really what it's about.

And Ron isn't retired. Sleeping dogs are beginning to stir again. Changing the course of history is still priority number 1. As well, Gabbard's group over on the other side is a continuing work in progress. They, too, will learn the process. The days of mainstream Democrats and Republicans narrating the terms of controversy are numbered. When the train comes through, get off the tracks. Seriously. There will be very little warning. In fact, the only warning shots are what we're seeing at the present moment (if we're paying attention) over on that side of things. People are naive to think it's about stealing votes from the sitting President. Why, that's not what is going on at all. Huh uh.

Last edited:
Bernie likely would have won in 2016, had Hillary, the DNC, and some in the MSM not committed fraud, cheating him out the nomination. This is the real collusion that has greatly harmed the American people, and for which no one has been held to account.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!
And he's gonna beat Trump.
The Ds and their allies in the MSM and MIC, will never allow him to win the nomination.

Joe Biden will win the nomination and Bernie will sit there and congratulate him and shut his mouth just like he did when the DNC handed the nomination to Hillary. Bernie is a DNC slave.

CA may be relevant to the primary, but it is irrelevant to the general election. It's very early, but the dems have to win 3 of Wisc Mich PA NC Fla and AZ. How will Bernie match up to trump there.

Biden's allure is that Mich and Pa are literally in his wheelhouse. I think he may be fatally wounded from Hunter because he can't claim he's the guy to fix Trump's spawns' corruption

Joe Biden will win the nomination and Bernie will sit there and congratulate him and shut his mouth just like he did when the DNC handed the nomination to Hillary. Bernie is a DNC slave.
Joe Biden winning the nomination would be further proof the whole system is corrupt.

Biden is even worse than Hillary.

Joe Biden winning the nomination would be further proof the whole system is corrupt.

Biden is even worse than Hillary.

Yup, but that's how it will go. It will be Biden, but, there is a power struggle going on among the democrats. All their young bucks are pushing the old ones out. It also seems like they are split over this impeachment stuff. Notice ou ain't seen chuck standing by Nancy lately? The DNC is a mess and that makes them unpredictable. But Biden seems like the establishment choice so he will get the nomination and Bernie will bow just like last time. It just hope a Bernie bro doesn't lose his shit and shoot up a baseball game again.

CA may be relevant to the primary, but it is irrelevant to the general election. It's very early, but the dems have to win 3 of Wisc Mich PA NC Fla and AZ. How will Bernie match up to trump there.

Biden's allure is that Mich and Pa are literally in his wheelhouse. I think he may be fatally wounded from Hunter because he can't claim he's the guy to fix Trump's spawns' corruption
Remember Howard Dean got bounced for his absurd speech. Yet, dumb ass Biden can call an Iowa voter a fat ass and challenge him to a push-up contest, and no one bats an eye.

We have fallen far since 2004.

you mean to tell me that all the news outlets only predicted popular votrs. sir, you are a a #1 useful tool of our ruling class.

I salute you

No they didn't. Polls measure the popular vote. Don't embarrass yourself..

Disagree. Trump is an incumbent running on an outwardly decent economy, whereas Sanders doesn’t have the same hype train that he had last time.

Magician.jpg

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back