if being offended by someone speaking a foreign language is racist, or

so does a mental hospital. At its core beliefs. It is a religion and a mental disorder.

Atleast the far right, cares about life, military, police,

left, baby killers, hippies, anti-war punks, terrorists,

the differences between the left and right are easy to see

Attachments

• $At the Arch.jpg
    $At the Arch.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 69
the far left, will physically assualt you and do whatever it takes to take away your right to speak, while the right wants all points of view heard. They are not threatened by those they disagree with. and unlike democrats, republicans, dont kick out people in their party, they disagree with, would a rudy, ever be allowed in the democratic party, let alone, be running as president, no because he doesnt milk the cow of liberalism.

Their is a difference, even between the extremes.

the differences between the left and right are easy to see

the far left, will physically assualt you and do whatever it takes to take away your right to speak, while the right wants all points of view heard. They are not threatened by those they disagree with. and unlike democrats, republicans, dont kick out people in their party, they disagree with, would a rudy, ever be allowed in the democratic party, let alone, be running as president, no because he doesnt milk the cow of liberalism.

Their is a difference, even between the extremes.

and the left claims to be the party of tolerance

i dont dislike him, but he didnt debate me, he just name called me. on this board name calling is not uncommon. Debate me, if you dont agree, but dont be a pussy, nothing personal to him, most of us do it :p

I get the same responses as well - you are not alone in that dept

those who scream tolerance and racism, are usually the most in-tolerant and most racist.

the modern day democratic party is the party of no bounderies, no common sense, forced acceptance, or using violence or intimidation.

its not a party ,if they dont like you.

me: im white
democrats: racist
me: but i
d: racist
me: but
d: racist!

hehehe

and the left claims to be the party of tolerance

those who scream tolerance and racism, are usually the most in-tolerant and most racist.

the modern day democratic party is the party of no bounderies, no common sense, forced acceptance, or using violence or intimidation.

its not a party ,if they dont like you.

me: im white
democrats: racist
me: but i
d: racist
me: but
d: racist!

hehehe

Look at how the Dems treat black conservatives

If a white Republican said the same things about a black lib - all hell would break loose

Yet Dems get a pass everytime

Whatever happened to "liberty" and "freedom?"

Why are conservatives so willing to use the power of government to interfere in the daily lives of people? I thought conservatives were for less government, not more. I thought conservatives were for liberty and freedom. Why shouldn't be people be free to speak whatever language they want.

Or is "liberty and freedom" just a slogan?

Why are conservatives so willing to use the power of government to interfere in the daily lives of people? I thought conservatives were for less government, not more. I thought conservatives were for liberty and freedom. Why shouldn't be people be free to speak whatever language they want.

What liberty and freedom is being violated?

A country needs a common language, if everyone speaks a different language, no one can understand in each other, and with the illegal mexican invasion, also known as illegal immigration, thats what is happening. I want small government, not non exist government, the government must do whatever is neccesary to protect us, and if that means monitoring all phone calls so they catch the bad guy, then so be it.

freedom, is not free. I would make english the official language, and ban other languages in the work place.

The freedom to speak whatever language you want.

do other countries go to the lengths the US does to coddle citizens who refuse to learn the native language?

It is in the best interest of the people to learn English. They will get better jobs and earn more

Toro, i only have a believe, that america should have a common language, border, and culture. But I did not physically assault anyone, nor was i even rude, in the way i said it.

I simply believe, we should at the very least, encourage every america, to speak and learn english, and every immigrant should be forced to learn english and prove they can speak it before they come here, you think they can get ahead in america, if they cant speak english?

The freedom to speak whatever language you want.

Forum List

Back