If being gay isn't a choice then how come in movies/TV shows girls are "converted" to lesbian...

is it wrong to ask lesbians if they want to help me practice my happy camper policy to see if they really do become sugar and spice and everything nice?
ugly-lesbians.jpg

Have at it.

If so. How is that gay disease transmitted?

"Infectious diseases are transmitted from person to person by direct or indirect contact. Certain types of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi can all cause infectious disease."

"Gay" is not an infectious disease, of course. But you don't really want to go into other infectious diseases on this thread, do you? Because there's a whole lot of absolute truth that Can't Be Said in 2019. That hasn't been allowed to be said for years and years and years....so much truth that can't be said anymore.
"absolute truth" Interesting, Sue. Who's keeping you from saying the truth in 2019?

Oh the "doxx you, take your job, destroy your reputation"....you know, burn you at the stake for having the Wrong Opinions "freethinking" mobs circa 2010+. You know, the new Puritans.

Not for your opinions, though, just if you state FACTS. Like gay men are currently having a near epidemic of syphilis. But you can't say that. Nope.
Do you have some....um....evidence to back that up?

Which part: the Puritanical mobs or the syphilis epidemic among gay men?
This new Viet Nam of STDs you are referring to.

Perhaps it's just with the right wing? It's their women who are being "converted".
Who wants just missionary and nothing else?

...after one lesbian sex act?

I have seen this happen over and over again.
At what point in your life did you chose to be gay?
I'm not talking about me, or even men. This never happens with male characters.

But I often see that women are portrayed as quite fluid in their sexuality.

A woman will be hetero all the way through the show, but then gets dumped by her boyfriend.

One lesbian shows interest in this woman, they kiss, and BANG she's a lesbian right then and there, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Is this an accurate portrayal of women and how they become lesbians?

I mean, if it is, then women DO have a choice of whether or not they want to be lesbian.

Which goes against one of the LGBT's major arguments for why they should be treated like victims in all of this.
Wrong.

You clearly don’t understand the issue.

The issue is freedom of choice and the right to self-determination as guaranteed by the Constitution.

But like most on the right you seek to compel conformity and punish dissent – you’re frightened by change and dissent, frightened when people make choices about their personal lives which don’t conform with how you believe ‘things should be.’

Whether homosexuality manifests as a consequence of birth or choice is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant – citizens have the right to make choices regarding their sexuality, immune from attack by the state.

But it is liberals that compel conformity of thought, by demonizing and marginalizing and punishing anyone that dares question the Party Line.

Perhaps it's just with the right wing? It's their women who are being "converted".
Who wants just missionary and nothing else?

It's really sad and pathetic, the little boxes you think in. You don't even have the good sense to be ashamed of it.

"Gay" is not an infectious disease, of course. But you don't really want to go into other infectious diseases on this thread, do you? Because there's a whole lot of absolute truth that Can't Be Said in 2019. That hasn't been allowed to be said for years and years and years....so much truth that can't be said anymore.
"absolute truth" Interesting, Sue. Who's keeping you from saying the truth in 2019?

Oh the "doxx you, take your job, destroy your reputation"....you know, burn you at the stake for having the Wrong Opinions "freethinking" mobs circa 2010+. You know, the new Puritans.

Not for your opinions, though, just if you state FACTS. Like gay men are currently having a near epidemic of syphilis. But you can't say that. Nope.
Do you have some....um....evidence to back that up?

Which part: the Puritanical mobs or the syphilis epidemic among gay men?
This new Viet Nam of STDs you are referring to.

You can't even be bothered to look through this thread at what I previously posted?

Forum List

Back