If Banks were run by Climate "scientists"

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Contemplate if AGW science were used in banking, assclown.

Mr. Jones goes into the bank - one of the banks you hate, not Goldman, but a non-party bank.

Teller: May I help you?

Jones: Yeah, I got this notice that I'm overdrawn.

Teller: Let me check - yes, you are overdrawn by $30,000

Jones: But that's impossible, last week I had a balance of $80,000

Teller: No, last week you had a balance of $3

Jones: That isn't true, I have my statement right here that shows $80,000

Teller: Sir, I have to ask you to calm down

Jones: But my money is gone, and more

Teller: Sir, we use a sophisticated computer model to predict account balances, and you are overdrawn by $30,000 based on the model

Jones: But I have proof that is wrong, here is my statement that shows $80,000

Teller: Sir, the model is never wrong, so we adjusted your your balance over the last few decades to match the model

Jones: That is insane, you are a fraud and a crook

Teller: You're just a denier.

Conservatives really shouldn't try satire. They suck at it too badly, and always embarrass themselves.

Too be funny, the satire has to be close to the real world. Making up some bizarre story based on what your voices told you ... that's not good satire. That's just the raving of a crazy person.

Conservatives really shouldn't try satire. They suck at it too badly, and always embarrass themselves.

Too be funny, the satire has to be close to the real world. Making up some bizarre story based on what your voices told you ... that's not good satire. That's just the raving of a crazy person.

Seriously? He nailed it. That is exactly what global warming advocates do. It doesn't matter what the actual evidence says. They cling to their models. And those models have consistently been proven wrong. Another study was just released showing that the 'science' behind global warming is wrong. Deny it all you like. The facts are the facts.

The Climate Scientist Banker would be just as good as any Big Banker at falsifying the Balance Sheet.

images

So, all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the whole world are in on this big ponzi scheme? Or maybe a few hairballs on this board are just too fucking dumb to understand basic science.

So, all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the whole world are in on this big ponzi scheme? Or maybe a few hairballs on this board are just too fucking dumb to understand basic science.
And anyone who makes an appeal to authority has no valid arguments. Especially when there is no concensus on the issue

Another study was just released showing that the 'science' behind global warming is wrong. Deny it all you like. The facts are the facts.

What study would that be? It must have been a really big one.

Here we go again using THINK PROGRESS (should be named SHIT REGRESS) a left wing hack site that lies incessantly and tried to get idiots to give away their freedoms without a fight.. only fools are fooled by this crap site..

Here we go again using THINK PROGRESS (should be named SHIT REGRESS) a left wing hack site that lies incessantly and tried to get idiots to give away their freedoms without a fight.. only fools are fooled by this crap site..

indeed considering that in the end of march

the prezbo was playing the golf with a koch bro in florida

--LOL

Forum List

Back