If Bama or clemson or Wash lose this weekend, Michigan could make the playoffs

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Maybe another osu-mu matchup??? Wouldn't that be sumping?

Bama and clemson and washington are playing top 25 teams, so who knows?

Whoever wins the wisconsin- penn state game might make it also. Could there be THREE Big Fourteen teams in the playoffs.?

Both osu and Michigan are way overrated. I hear that fsu might play Michigan. Please, please please please let it happen. We will,wipe the floor with big blue if we play like we did against Florida, the best defense in the NCAA and we scored 31 points on them. Did I mention that Florida did not convert one third down in the second half. Please, please please, pretty please let us play Michigan.

Whoever wins the wisconsin- penn state game might make it also. Could there be THREE Big Fourteen teams in the playoffs.?

I doubt very seriously that Bama will lose to FL. I think Clemson will win the ACC Championship as well.

Both osu and Michigan are way overrated. I hear that fsu might play Michigan. Please, please please please let it happen. We will,wipe the floor with big blue if we play like we did against Florida, the best defense in the NCAA and we scored 31 points on them. Did I mention that Florida did not convert one third down in the second half. Please, please please, pretty please let us play Michigan.

The Gators have the best defense in the NCAA? I hadn't heard that.

I did see that Bama had "No Touchdown November". 4 games (including 2 ranked opponents) in November and no touchdowns scored against us.

That works fine for me though. Line'em up.

Michigan analyst: Teams are lining up to get blown out by Alabama
"With a laugh, Michigan analyst Dan Dierdorf on who will make the playoff: "Let's all get in line to get the crap beat out of us by Alabama""

My welder friend in ala. said they ought to just give us the trophy and be done with it. I tend to agree. There's Alabama, and then ther s the rest of the NCAA. Their consistency is otherworldly. Fsu will get some of it, first game in 2017 for us is fsu vs Alabama in Atlanta. There won't be an empty seat in the stadium.

But Michigan can't hang with a fast offensive team that also has a good defense. Please, please please, pretty please with frosting on top.

And I am not so sure that Clemson won't go down to Virginia tech. They are the sleeper team of the conference championship games. It won't be a blowout.

My welder friend in ala. said they ought to just give us the trophy and be done with it. I tend to agree. There's Alabama, and then ther s the rest of the NCAA. Their consistency is otherworldly. Fsu will get some of it, first game in 2017 for us is fsu vs Alabama in Atlanta. There won't be an empty seat in the stadium.

But Michigan can't hang with a fast offensive team that also has a good defense. Please, please please, pretty please with frosting on top.

And I am not so sure that Clemson won't go down to Virginia tech. They are the sleeper team of the conference championship games. It won't be a blowout.

Clemson has been iffy this year. Some games they look really solid, and others they look like they are lost.

Well Washington blew Colorado out of the water. They are in the playoff.

Now he only hope for Michigan is for Clemson to lose. One game holds the hopes of all those fans.

• Banned

Now he only hope for Michigan is for Clemson to lose. One game holds the hopes of all those fans.

That's right. If by some miracle bama loses today, they will still make the playoffs. So Clemson has to lose.

That's right. If by some miracle bama loses today, they will still make the playoffs. So Clemson has to lose.

Exactly. Even though I see Bama pummelling the Gators, Bama would be in the playioff even if they lost.

I am more worried about the two games after we win the SEC. Could be interesting, if Lane Kiffin leaves tomorrow.

I love the way Bama has scheduled big name teams for the season opener.

Well my Tigers didn't lose. However, I don't see Alabama being beat in the playoffs if they keep playing the way they have all season..........but then again, you never know.

Well my Tigers didn't lose. However, I don't see Alabama being beat in the playoffs if they keep playing the way they have all season..........but then again, you never know.

The Tide has some weaknesses. Whether they are enough depends on the way both teams play.

Forum List

Back