If an ultrasound was preformed, and it prevented one abortion..

Because some girls just want to get it out of their body without delay.

Who the fuck are you to force an unnecessary procedure on them?

Who are you to force me to pay for abortions with my tax dollars?

Tax dollars don't pay for abortions. I suggest you turn off Faux News and Rush.

Federal tax dollars do not pay for abortions, tax dollars pay for abortions in some states.

Because some girls just want to get it out of their body without delay.

Who the fuck are you to force an unnecessary procedure on them?

Who are you to force me to pay for abortions with my tax dollars?

Tax dollars don't pay for abortions. I suggest you turn off Faux News and Rush.

Only if your stupid enough to take Planned Abortionhoods word that it doesn't... I mean it isnt like they haven't been shown as lying assholes many times right?

LOL!

Sorry but guns don't have rights.

Well you think an unborn baby has no rights.

The unborn don't have rights. Neither do guns. So those views are consistent by fucked up gun nut logic!
GUNS dont have rights you are correct
but i have a RIGHT to own one.
the unborn do not have rights
i have a RIGHT to have a abortion if I were female .
mind your own fucking business what i do with my body and what legal items i choose to purchase ..

Last edited:
With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

Sorry but I oppose big government requiring doctors to stick things in a woman's vagina.

I see you are about as ignorant as they come, along with your two buddies that liked your response. If you were informed, an ultra sound requires rubbing a probe around the belly for a few minutes. You proved my point from the other day, that you sat in the back of the classroom and killed sperm all day.

You haven't been following the Republican "agenda". Found out what it is and then come back with "truth", not what you imagine.

With all the liberals trying to take advantage of a tradegy, to push through their agenda. since liberals are for the children, let me ask. If requiring an ultra sound before an abortion, would prevent one abortion. Why not require it?

Funny, before they become a baby, Republicans see a baby. After they become a baby, Republicans see "cannon foldder".

Funny, when you see a fetus you think death and laugh. After they become a baby, you think "agenda"

Funny, you attack the truth with something weird. At least you didn't deny the truth.

Forum List

Back