If an Englishman

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by roomy, Apr 22, 2006.

1. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    a

2. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    however only if you are of the conservative persuassion...no ADDLE's allowed!
    :p:

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

criteria and Nevada fits...and for the word 'ADDLE's' it is a new term for Liberals...akin to Troll! :mm:

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

you have not written anything of substance yet...so I have no idea where you stand on issues...for the record there is another thread in here addressing a post in DU accusing conservatives of being Trolls...so I came up with a new word for Liberals 'ADDLE's' Addle: definition: to throw into confusion,muddle, to become rotten! Implication is another word used to muddle a conversation...Hey I just call em like I see em! :D

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Uh at least try to be original...'ADDLE's' are trolls of the liberal persuasion...I am a 'ADROIT'...confusing eh...back to DU with you or at least post something with a little meat in it so I can make a analysis of where you are comming from...rather than patting yourself and Brittons backside with little cute one-liners! :cof:

6. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Better lay off the drink a little...I am the nice layed back Conservative in here...wait until the hard-liners get ahold of ya! :funnyface

7. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    The deep south. Once you get around the accent, you'll find that we're friendly, good-natured, and we have plenty of sunshine and good weather. Just get used to the question, "You're not from around here, are ya?"

8. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Ignore Archie...he's harmless. He's the board buffoon and poster child for "Hooked on Phonics". He likes to start trouble and then compain about getting shit from people. He also fancies himself a humorist and highly-skilled verbal manipulator who constructs puns and "medifores" to be envied. As you have probably figured out for yourself, the exact opposite is true.

Anyways, you didn't really nail down much about the climate you are looking for other than sunshine. What kind of temperature range are you looking for? Do you want to avoid snow? Can you tolerate 105 with a heat index of 115? Heat index is where they figure out how miserable it is outside based on the temp and humidity...similar to wind-chill factor.

9. Abbey Normal

Abbey Normal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +391
    Welcome, roomy.

Except for the sunshine requirement, I would have said something in New
    England. California is expensive.

Arizona?

10. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    New England is as sunny as most anywhere else. They can have some brutal winter weather though.