If Americans Knew?

Sure, we give it to the illegal government in the West Bank and they use it to violate the rights of the Palestinians.

The money you give to the Palestinians goes to Hamas. you will be extremely naive to think it doesn't.

bottom line is, when concerning Israel, i don't think it should count on american cash, it's time for the israeli society to stand on its own feet and protect itself, without any help from the outside.

Or maybe it's just foolish dreams.

Can you give an example of US money going to Hamas?

Post #16

I gots links and everthing

Don't you know who you give money to?:eusa_eh:

:lol:

Sure, we give it to the illegal government in the West Bank and they use it to violate the rights of the Palestinians.

US to Pump $900 Million into PA - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

900 million to the terror group hamas

Hows that for "fairness"

:cuckoo:
In 1948 one-third of the citizens of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish state by force of arms on the majority of their countrymen and women. "Fairness" played a very small role in that crime or the US coverup that quickly followed and continues to this day:

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president. Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'"

Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years

Last edited:

US to Pump $900 Million into PA - Defense/Middle East - News - Israel National News

900 million to the terror group hamas

Hows that for "fairness"

:cuckoo:
In 1948 one-third of the citizens of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish state by force or arms on the majority of their countrymen and women. "Fairness" played a very small role in that crime or the US coverup that quickly followed and continues to this day:

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president. Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'"

I like grapes, it's my purple food.

That reply has as much to do with your post as yours does with mine.

In 1948 one-third of the citizens of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish state by force or arms on the majority of their countrymen and women. "Fairness" played a very small role in that crime or the US coverup that quickly followed and continues to this day:

Explain the "fairness" of one-third of Palestine's citizens imposing a Jewish state on their fellow citizens in 1948.

Explain the "fairness" of one-third of Palestine's citizens imposing a Jewish state on their fellow citizens in 1948.

We give to Israel. A country that doesn't want to war with us.
We give to hamas. A terror group with direct ties to Iran, a country that wants the end of the world.

that's fair, right?

We give to hamas. A terror group with direct ties to Iran, a country that wants the end of the world.

that's fair, right?
Which country attacked Liberty

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War."

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The money you give to the Palestinians goes to Hamas. you will be extremely naive to think it doesn't.

bottom line is, when concerning Israel, i don't think it should count on american cash, it's time for the israeli society to stand on its own feet and protect itself, without any help from the outside.

Every time people give money to the Palestinians, it goes to hamas. Or are people stupid enough to believe it goes to the people who really need it? Hamas is the boss, both in Gaza and the WB. When Americans give money to the strip, it surely doesn't go to women and children.

that's fair, right?

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War."

The Liberty was a tragic accident. When Hamas kill Americans and Israelis, it's surely not an accident.

that's fair, right?

Im well aware of that

Irans twelth - Yahoo! Search Results

these people want to end the world.

Post #16

From your link.

However, facts in the field indicate that it is virtually impossible to separate aid in Gaza from Hamas, which wrested control of the region from the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority nearly two years ago.

The first part of that statement is true. Hamas is an integral part of Palestine. It is not a separate entity sealed off by itself.

The second part is false so I would question the reliability of your source.

that's fair, right?

The Liberty was a tragic accident. When Hamas kill Americans and Israelis, it's surely not an accident.

The Liberty was not an accident.

I simply can't believe that the Israeli military is that incompetent.

they confused the shape of the ship
Didn't see our huge ship flags
missed the IFF identify the ship as freindly
didn't hear the radio calls for a cease fire

they did it and they did it on purpose

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Post #16

From your link.

However, facts in the field indicate that it is virtually impossible to separate aid in Gaza from Hamas, which wrested control of the region from the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority nearly two years ago.

The first part of that statement is true. Hamas is an integral part of Palestine. It is not a separate entity sealed off by itself.

google, first link I came too

you can do the same if you like.

Post #16

From your link.

How does that relate to my post?

From your link.

you asked for some proof hamas/Pals got money from us.

I provided a link

you don't like the link, so I told you what I did to find it, and invited you to do the same to find a link that you like.

you asked for some proof hamas/Pals got money from us.

I provided a link

you don't like the link, so I told you what I did to find it, and invited you to do the same to find a link that you like.

The fact is that we do not give money to Hamas. It is just that some will always leak to unintended places.

That link has several inconsistencies with the truth, but Google probably does not know that. It is nobody's "fault."

The Liberty was not an accident.

I simply can't believe that the Israeli military is that incompetent.

they confused the shape of the ship
Didn't see our huge ship flags
missed the IFF identify the ship as freindly
didn't hear the radio calls for a cease fire

they did it and they did it on purpose

The Israeli navy is not incompetent, but it does make mistakes. Believe me, I know that first hand.

Israel gains absolutely NOTHING from attacking an American vessel. It is silly to believe it was on purpose.

that's fair, right?

According to every surviving crewman of Israel's attack on Liberty, the assault was anything but accidental. FWIW, I don't personally believe Israel would have launched that assault in 1967 without cover from LBJ:

"'Again (Secretary of Defense) McNamara ordered the aircraft recalled. He requested confirmation of the order being unable to believe that Washington would let us sink. This time President (Lyndon Baines) Johnson ordered the recall with the comment that he did not care if every man drowned and the ship sank, but that he would not embarrass his allies. This is, to the best of my ability, what I recall transpiring 30 years ago.'"

According to every surviving crewman of Israel's attack on Liberty, the assault was anything but accidental. FWIW, I don't personally believe Israel would have launched that assault in 1967 without cover from LBJ:

"'Again (Secretary of Defense) McNamara ordered the aircraft recalled. He requested confirmation of the order being unable to believe that Washington would let us sink. This time President (Lyndon Baines) Johnson ordered the recall with the comment that he did not care if every man drowned and the ship sank, but that he would not embarrass his allies. This is, to the best of my ability, what I recall transpiring 30 years ago.'"

You bet this was not an accident...But its hard to believe LBJ or McNamara condoned it especially in light that the attack was stopped.

You may be correct; however, the attack was stopped after Liberty managed to get off a distress message identifying her attackers. My opinion is that the assault on the ship was an Operation Northwoods knock-off hatched by the Joint Chiefs and sanctioned by LBJ and McNamara. I believe their intent was to sink Liberty with no survivors and blame Egypt. I turned 20 in 1967, and that plan would've worked like a charm at that time.

"Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated in 1962 within the United States government, and which the Kennedy administration rejected. "

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You may be correct; however, the attack was stopped after Liberty managed to get off a distress message identifying her attackers. My opinion is that the assault on the ship was an Operation Northwoods knock-off hatched by the Joint Chiefs and sanctioned by LBJ and McNamara. I believe their intent was to sink Liberty with no survivors and blame Egypt. I turned 20 in 1967, and that plan would've worked like a charm at that time.

"Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated in 1962 within the United States government, and which the Kennedy administration rejected. "

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh yes! The Israeli plan was to sink the Liberty and blame Egypt to involve the US...False Flag operations i.e. the Lavon Affair, The Marine Barracks in Lebanon(witholding bombing info) Who knows, 9/11 info. and Natenyahu quoted by the press saying"9'11" was "good for Israel." Iraq, Now Iran...

Nothing would supprise me!

Forum List

Back