If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!! (Video was Censored)!!!

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynWjYHP91gA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynWjYHP91gA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Ya that isn't biased, So tell me Sunni since you STILL haven't answered me, Does Allah support terrorism directed at women children and civilians? Does Allah support the use of mentally handicapped people in suicide bombings? Does Allah support the use of his worship sites as armories and battle positions?

Maybe THIS time you can answer me?

3 of the people speaking were career American Foreign Service Officers and 2 were former U.S. Ambassadors

Yes, and they seemed to be speaking the truth

How was it censored? If you are talking about the original video, of course it was censored. You Tube censors almost anything exposing the crimes of Israel.

If Israel was not in retalliation maybe the American people would be mad. but since palestians routinely target innocent Israeli's at the very least it's an eye for an eye and more than justified.

If Israel was not in retalliation maybe the American people would be mad. but since palestians routinely target innocent Israeli's at the very least it's an eye for an eye and more than justified.

would you say the same thing if I came to your house and decided to carve my home out of your bedroom, bathroom, garage and living room? And then beat your family into a pulp every time you tried to assert your property rights?

even if I had lived in your house 20 years ago?

thank you Sunni ..

there is a documentary movie "Occupation 101". a good one.

occupation101.net

with an American girl in her early twenties (peace activist actually) killed by Israeli bulldozer in palestine !!

But if my house never existed how could you add on to it.

By evidence of your residency your HOME exists. And who said anything about adding on? If I put you and your family in the stairwell and then build a fucking apartheid wall to keep you there I could have as much of your property as I want. And the punchline is this: any resonse FROM YOU pretty much validates me using the local authorities to beat you back into submission to be sat back down on your remaining peice of your property.

Not if my residency was only affirmed after you moved onto the property.

If I was living on a piece of land I didn't own you bought the land and wanted me off should I have to move?

If I was living on a piece of land I didn't own you bought the land and wanted me off should I have to move?

hold on. let me ask the ghost of Chief Joseph if affirmation by your legitimizing agency means more than numerous centuries of natives living on "illigitimate" property...

Is this your validation of the Trail of Tears then? Andrew Jackson sure would enjoy that kind of validation.

The question is if your neighbor supports the local gang that plans to murder you and steal your property and that neighbor leaves his property to keep from being attacked and in the process of defending your property you acquire his, should you willingly let him back on property from which he will use as a platform to attack you?

Put another way , You live in a country and a small part of the population wants your kind dead and gone, they have support from 5 other countries that will invade you but they leave your country to avoid the coming bloodbath. Should you, after defeating those 5 armies allow those people that want you dead back in to your country so they can breed like rats and eventually vote you off your own land and out of your own country?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynWjYHP91gA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynWjYHP91gA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

-------------------------------------------------------

Most Americans understand that Israel is doing exactly what they would the US government to do if terrorists who were doctrinally committed to the destruction of America were shooting rockets at their homes. In fact, Israel is doing to Hamas exactly what the US government is trying to do to al Qaeda.

breed like rats and eventually vote you off

ahhh.. so you admit that you are no fan of democracy.. telling.

hold on. let me ask the ghost of Chief Joseph if affirmation by your legitimizing agency means more than numerous centuries of natives living on "illigitimate" property...

Is this your validation of the Trail of Tears then? Andrew Jackson sure would enjoy that kind of validation.

Actually that was illegal, the Supreme Court held for the Indians rights. Jackson just ignored the Court. An example of how much power the Courts have if the other parts of the Government are dead set against them.

Forum List

Back