If Americans don't have core moral values, we will lose America if we haven't already

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I've noticed that people in states in "The Bible Belt" have way more common sense than people w ho live in big (ie blue) cities. And let's face it.. all cities are blue even in red states (although Oklahoma City, for example, likely has far more redsters or at least not too many less..than blue.. )

Anyway, we saw what happened in Wyoming. Cheney was pounded. Maybe she thought the WY gummit was just as corrupt as the DC she obviously prefered, so she thought she would win just bc she had a R after her name? I don't know.. Who can figure out such odd people?

But in any case, WY showed it was nothing like DC

and other states have done the same

Meanwhile, the uneducated (at least RE current affairs and such) folks in blue states keep making the same dumbass decisions expecting a different outcome.

True, there a re plenty of conservatives in those blue states. Boy, do I pity them.. used to live in one. I actually never met an enthused bidum fan.. only Trumpers! And I had thought the state was hopelessly blue!

Well, the "higher ups".. ha ha.. funny.. they ARE blue.. and lord it over the normies

• Banned
BS....I'm 60 miles west of DC and Virginia natives have a lot of common sense and I'm damn sure am not a bible thumper.....The NOtVA transplants to the East.....Not so much.
Did I say only "Bible thumpers" have any political sense?

Nothing special about religious people. Just as likely to be assholes, criminals, liars, cheats or retarded as any other random demographic.

The "Bible Belt" is an outdated cliche that wasn't even accurate when it was coined by the media half a century ago to ridicule mostly southern Christians. All Americans are basically a moral people.

• Banned
The "Bible Belt" is an outdated cliche that wasn't even accurate when it was coined by the media half a century ago to ridicule mostly southern Christians. All Americans are basically a moral people.
WHAT?!

No, most Americans have caved one way or the other to the liberal left

one way or another.. One examle comes to mind: most americans do not stand up in the work place or any other public place against the homo agenda or the pro abortion agenda

likely bc they fear consequences.. but Jesus .. Would he approve of us living in fear, which means the left win?

I've noticed that people in states in "The Bible Belt" have way more common sense than people w ho live in big (ie blue) cities. And let's face it.. all cities are blue even in red states (although Oklahoma City, for example, likely has far more redsters or at least not too many less..than blue.. )

Anyway, we saw what happened in Wyoming. Cheney was pounded. Maybe she thought the WY gummit was just as corrupt as the DC she obviously prefered, so she thought she would win just bc she had a R after her name? I don't know.. Who can figure out such odd people?

But in any case, WY showed it was nothing like DC

and other states have done the same

Meanwhile, the uneducated (at least RE current affairs and such) folks in blue states keep making the same dumbass decisions expecting a different outcome.

True, there a re plenty of conservatives in those blue states. Boy, do I pity them.. used to live in one. I actually never met an enthused bidum fan.. only Trumpers! And I had thought the state was hopelessly blue!

Well, the "higher ups".. ha ha.. funny.. they ARE blue.. and lord it over the normies
MAGAts threw away all their core values in worshipping the Orange Florida man.

most people in Congress..DC do not appear to have core values.

If you, for example, have the core (meaning unchangeable) value that America should stick to the Constitution in all matters, you will not vote for some crazy bill that doesn't comply w/ that value even if the majority do vote for it..

things like that

But most people just.. go along w/ the damn program.. maybe in some or many cases because they are made to feel they have no real choice..

WHAT?!

No, most Americans have caved one way or the other to the liberal left

one way or another.. One examle comes to mind: most americans do not stand up in the work place or any other public place against the homo agenda or the pro abortion agenda

likely bc they fear consequences.. but Jesus .. Would he approve of us living in fear, which means the left win?
"What would Jesus do" is another cheap cliche often used by the left.

Forum List

Back