If American Citizens Pay,Should They Have A Say?...

Trying to tell other countries what to do has always been wrong. We have NEVER succeeded. Libya should run itself, who are we to tell them what to do what with all the problems we have.

We are the ones who paid for their "Revolution." That's who we are. So we absolutely do have the right to demand no Sharia Law and the end to slaughtering Christians. What the hell was that war about? Why were American Citizens forced to pay for it? Now some want to say we should just shut up and mind our own business? Well it's too late for that. I was against this illegal war so we should have minded our own business from the very beginning. But now that we paid for it,we shouldn't be told to mind our own business. I didn't pay for Sharia Law nutters. I want my money back.

Last edited:
We paid for these changes in power? Are you nuts, America loves stability in other nations, it works the best for corporate profits.

And we have the religious right in this nation attempting to institute their [religion based] laws on women and others, how is it you find that different?

Iraq too will include Sharia law is that OK? That one we did pay for.

"Sharia, or Islamic law, influences the legal code in most Muslim countries. A movement to allow sharia to govern personal status law, a set of regulations that pertain to marriage, divorce, inheritance, and custody, is even expanding into the West. "There are so many varying interpretations of what sharia actually means that in some places it can be incorporated into political systems relatively easily," says Steven A. Cook, CFR senior fellow for Middle Eastern studies. Sharia's influence on both personal status law and criminal law is highly controversial, though. Some interpretations are used to justify cruel punishments such as amputation and stoning as well as unequal treatment of women in inheritance, dress, and independence. The debate is growing as to whether sharia can coexist with secularism, democracy, or even modernity." Islam: Governing Under Sharia - Council on Foreign Relations

that's just cockamaimeee bullshit.

Please answer my question in bold.
-

This is the Military Industrial Complex that we were warned about. When your economy is dependent on Defense Contracts you need perpetual war. Those Sharia gov'ts being set up with our help now will be our enemies later.

Bush started it, Obama continues it yet all we hear is "Gotta' vote Obama out! Get a Republican in there! That'll solve everything!"

Bullshit! They work for the same fuckin' team that supports perpetual war.

C'mon people, why else would hugely flawed people like Bush and Obama become our Presidents? Because they're easily manipulated that's why.

Bush started it??? Obama Continues it??? Bullshit... Dwight Eisenhower warned us of this very thing in 1961. No one has "done anything" about it ever since. It's just real convenient to blame only the most recent examples... Don't forget... those corporate dollars are what get candidates elected. THAT is why our system is so fucked up, That is why "nothing gets done in government".... Not that Government CAN'T be productive and competent... They can... they just don't because they are beholden to so many entities that only care about THEIR interests... not the country's.

Oh well,Gipped again. They forced us to pay for these "Revolutions" and now they tell us we should just shut up and mind our own business. Well to hell with that. We should not allow Sharia Law to happen in Egypt and Libya. And we need to protect the Christians. They are be slaughtered over there. I'm just so sick of this stupid interventionist stuff. We the American Taxpayers always get screwed in the end. It's always the same scenario...Just pay up and then shut up.

Forum List

Back