If America does not vote for Ron Paul

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Then I hope America fails and crumbles to the ground because you assholes deserve what you get! You want to obey the media like rats to the pied piper? Then die like RATS!

Last edited:
America will crumble and fall if Ron Paul gets his way.

A President who thinks that going back to trading in silver and gold will save the American economy. A President who doesnt believe in the separation of church and state.

Insanity.

Having said that, even if he did become President he wouldnt be able to be as radical as he'd like to be because of the large amounts of checks and balances. So, I guess it doesnt matter that hes an absolute crazy old fool.

Then I hope America fails and crumbles to the ground because you assholes deserve what you get! You want to obey the media like rats to the pied piper? Then die like RATS!

You know, I understand Ron Paul has some ideas that people agree with. But this cult of personality business is absolutely bullcrap and dangerous.

Grow the freak up. You keep acting like this and we will have a dictator.

A President who thinks that going back to trading in silver and gold will save the American economy.
A President who doesnt believe in the separation of church and state.

Insanity.

Having said that, even if he did become President he wouldnt be able to be as radical as he'd like to be because of the large amounts of checks and balances. So, I guess it doesnt matter that hes an absolute crazy old fool.

You want to clarify this, cause at this point I dunno if your just misinformed or another liar.

No need to hope for, the country will not last through another regime ran by neocon pro business assholes.

A President who thinks that going back to trading in silver and gold will save the American economy.
A President who doesnt believe in the separation of church and state.

Insanity.

You want to clarify this, cause at this point I dunno if your just misinformed or another liar.

Probably misinformed then.

Enlighten me.

then Ron Paul will not get elected.

Ho hum.

Do you have any other good news?

Hey liability what do you think of the cain campain now that it is imploding since economists finally wasted the time to crunch the numbers on 9-9-9??

Ho hum.

Hey liability what do you think of the cain campain now that it is imploding since economists finally wasted the time to crunch the numbers on 9-9-9??

Bwahaha.

"Imploding."

Last I saw, Cain had risen to the top in several polls.

That kind of implosion could lead to -- being elected.

The plan is imperfect in my view.

So what?

With warts and all (which are also subject to being fine tuned, by the way), it is still -- it is already -- VASTLY superior to the clusterfuck Federal Income Tax "system" we currently have in place.

So you go on believing what makes you all happy happy. For my part, I look forward to seeing how the public warms to the proposal as it finally starts getting more fully disseminated.

Ho hum.

Bwahaha.

"Imploding."

Last I saw, Cain had risen to the top in several polls.

That kind of implosion could lead to -- being elected.

The plan is imperfect in my view.

So what?

With warts and all (which are also subject to being fine tuned, by the way), it is still -- it is already -- VASTLY superior to the clusterfuck Federal Income Tax "system" we currently have in place.

So you go on believing what makes you all happy happy. For my part, I look forward to seeing how the public warms to the proposal as it finally starts getting more fully disseminated.

This morning when I checked out MSNBC.com I couldnt help but notice splashed on the front is '999 will transfer tax burden away from the rich and corporations onto the poor and middle class' or something like that.

I assume thats the dissemination your talking about?

Forum List

Back