if all people were created equally by god, then how can one set be his "chosen ones"?

Which faith is the first to embrace monotheism? Chosen by God. One, indivisible God.

How about the Egyptians then. Under the rein of Akhenaten, the Egyptians were the first to expose the idea of the one god, the Aten.
Let's go to a service worshiping Aten then. Or is that faith extinct? Judaism has endured for thousands of years under monotheism and its still going.

So if all christians were to die, then god wouldn't exist anymore?

How about the Egyptians then. Under the rein of Akhenaten, the Egyptians were the first to expose the idea of the one god, the Aten.
Let's go to a service worshiping Aten then. Or is that faith extinct? Judaism has endured for thousands of years under monotheism and its still going.

Wanna walk me through the logic here?

Which faith is the first to embrace monotheism? Chosen by God. One, indivisible God.

so have many other religions.

Such as Islam....

And interestingly enough they both worship the god of Abraham....

Yet both are apparently wrong.
Just ask both sides.

Last edited:

Guess I'm gonna hafta, lol.

Aten can still exist, even if there are no services. You know for a fact that no one still worships Aten? So your argument to syrenn failed. Please try again.

Also, evolution still exists, ex: I used to be a meat eater and evolved into a vegetarian.

Only the creation process is equal.

After that, it's pretty much a crapshoot.

Guess I'm gonna hafta, lol.

Aten can still exist, even if there are no services. You know for a fact that no one still worships Aten? So your argument to syrenn failed. Please try again.

Also, evolution still exists, ex: I used to be a meat eater and evolved into a vegetarian.
My original argument was that the Jews are 'the Chosen People' because theirs is the oldest faith based in monotheism. If the worship of Aten pre-dates Judaism or not is a moot point as the worship of Aten is not a faith which exists in large enough numbers to be a factor.

You asked WHO was first in monotheism not which one endured. If being first means "the chosen" then its not christians, jews or muslims....deal with it.

As i have said before, ask Harry Potter about who is the chosen...your answer will be just as good as any other.

You asked WHO was first in monotheism not which one endured. If being first means "the chosen" then its not christians, jews or muslims....deal with it.

As i have said before, ask Harry Potter about who is the chosen...your answer will be just as good as any other.

Somehow I don't see how being chosen first or not has anything to do with the OP...but whatever.

Somehow I don't see how being chosen first or not has anything to do with the OP...but whatever.

As to the "chosen" my response is ...Ask Harry Potter

The rest is in response to NK, read the thread.

As to the "chosen" my response is ...Ask Harry Potter

The rest is in response to NK, read the thread.

Neither of which address the OP?

Forum List

Back