If ALL millionaires should pay their fairshare why is Hollywood&NASCAR exempt?

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
The biggest millionaires in the country.. all get tax write offs.. All we've heard from liberal sheep is, RICH MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!!! They have screamed it for over two years now.. SO WHAT HAPPENED??

I posted how SS will go up approx. $2,000 for those earning $50,000...the crickets could be heard.

I also just heard that there is more regarding deductions on mortgage interest and charitable contributions...stay tuned.

They've been given tax write offs under the Porkulus Bill.. I dont care what persuasion NASCAR drivers are nor do the status of "MILLONAIRES"... ANSWER THE QUESTION.. WHY IS HOLLYWOOD AND NASCAR EXEMPT????

They've been given tax write offs under the Porkulus Bill.. I dont care what persuasion NASCAR drivers are nor do the status of "MILLONAIRES"... ANSWER THE QUESTION.. WHY IS HOLLYWOOD AND NASCAR EXEMPT????

Here's an interesting "aside".

Obama paid a lower tax rate than his secretary, White House confirms - ABC News

Obama pays 20.5 %. I don't know about others here but I pay a whole lot more than that and so do many Americans.

But Bammy is lookig out for you...just like O'Reilly. :cool:

So millionaires like Obama, Hollywood, and hotshot NASCAR drivers are exempt.. They don't count and have to pay their fair share..

The biggest millionaires in the country.. all get tax write offs.. All we've heard from liberal sheep is, RICH MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!!! They have screamed it for over two years now.. SO WHAT HAPPENED??

Resentment, it's such a awesome thing. It keeps you in a bubble and I am ok with that.the reason I'm ok with it is.........nazi kkk right wingers will be a thing of the past

Resentment, it's such a awesome thing. It keeps you in a bubble and I am ok with that.the reason I'm ok with it is.........nazi kkk right wingers will be a thing of the past

Now wouldn't it be just "grand" if you could muster a real reply.:eusa_eh:

OK the answer to the question is that your question is wrong They are not EXEMPT. That would mean that they don't have to pay the same taxes as the rest of the millionaires and that is just wrong. So your question should read something like "Why do Hollywood and NASCAR get more write offs" See first of all the write offs are for doing this that or the other. Not all of them will do what is required for the write offs. Also it seems to me from what I read those write offs are not for actors and drivers but more for companies. Like production companies and motor speedways or events producers. Now that we got that out of the way.
How the hell is anyone on these boards supposed to know why they put what they put in the bill?

Cronyism, and everyone knows it.

Washington is broken.

Dear heavens, watching 1600 and the Capitol "play" at economics is like witnessing a Fellini film on acid.

How about the $57 million to algae growers? Other millions for electric motorcycle manufacturing?

Aye carumba!

So wait let me get this right.... The liberal NASCAR?

Don't do that. You are just going to confuse the rubes if they discover "conservatives" give their friends tax breaks, too.

Last edited:
Why is this "Fiscal Cliff" bill so full of pork?
I do have to agree with LGS on this point.
Perhaps this is the first time I have ever backed her on this board.
Generally we are at each others throats.
Think a bit folks.

Getting the USA back on track is not about PORK it is about cutting where we reasonably can and some appropriate raising of taxes.
Why are some multi billion dollar businesses getting cuts?
Ohh wait they are going broke now?
No?
Well why the pork?

Now wouldn't it be just "grand" if you could muster a real reply.:eusa_eh:

He's too fucking stupid to do that. All he can muster is dumbass, irrelevant gas.

What happened is the same thing that has been going on with Progressives for decades: Hypocrisy.

The game is that they claim we all need to sacrifice for the National Good, while cutting crony deals to siphon off taxpayer money for themselves. This is what now substitutes for our former Constitutional Rule of Law. We now have the Game of Thugs.

Forum List

Back