If Al Gore Hadn't Lost To The U S supreme Court's Hall Monitor

No. You have spotted.

There's a difference.

But wrong is what you are. It's what you do.

You can't even admit what a fraud John F'n Kerry is.
Oh, but I did.

That's why I claimed dorkman is no different.
That wasn't criticism of Kerry -- that was assuaging your leftist butthurt.
If you say so. You aren't any different than Kerry.

Not sure why I've had to repeat myself but then again, you aren't very bright.

Oh, but I did.

Bright enough to see the insanely obvious differences between me and Kerry.

You know, the ones you missed.

Oh, but I did.

Nonsense: Your specialty.

There's a record (and a LACK of record due to Lurch's choices) that show him for what he is.

But, by contrast, you have exactly no evidence at all regarding the bullshit you spew about daveman.

This comes as no major surprise. You aren't exactly known for honesty, Raving.

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

Not surprising that you don't mention Vietnam, started and escalated by JFK and LBJ, over 58,000 dead.

president eisenhower would like a word with you, sparky

LBJ would like a word with you, del. Lyndon Johnson bamboozled us with his fabrication of the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Neither LBJ or JFK had to advance Eisehower's domino theory.

Not surprising that you don't mention Vietnam, started and escalated by JFK and LBJ, over 58,000 dead.

LBJ would like a word with you, del. Lyndon Johnson bamboozled us with his fabrication of the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Neither LBJ or JFK had to advance Eisehower's domino theory.

Truman funded the French and then Ike got us involved.

ike put troops in nam in the 50's- you know, started it.

it's disingenuous to argue otherwise.

carry on

The stupid Al Gore idiots don't have a clue. They would have shut off the oil before alternatives are viable. Obama is wanting to do the same. Bottom line is it will destroy our country if we did that. We did not stop using candles & lanterns until we had reliable electrical lights & flashlights. We can't grind our transportation system to a halt. We must have reliable transportation infrastructure in place before we can park the oil consuming vehicles. Al Gores campaign funders Red China is the worlds #1 producer of CO2 yet they get a free pass & he wants to punish US while he gets to fly around the globe in jet planes. Al Gore is a do as I say not as I do elitist snob.

Last edited:
The stupid Al Gore idiots don't have a clue. They would have shut off the oil before alternatives are viable. Obama is wanting to do the same. Bottom line is it will destroy our country if we did that. We did not stop using candles & lanterns until we had reliable electrical lights & flashlights. We can't grind our transportation system to a halt. We must have reliable transportation infrastructure in place before we can park the oil consuming vehicles. Al Gores campaign funders Red China is the worlds #1 producer of CO2 yet they get a free pass & he wants to punish US while he gets to fly around the globe in jet planes. Al Gore is a do as I say not as I do elitist snob.

China is a larger consumer of fossil fuels, and Obama and the left seem to ignore it as the energy from Canada will go there...

If Gore was elected, we would have had half a dozen more 9/11s. Terrorists know a spineless appeaser when they see one.

Yeah that's what ol'binnyboy was thinking about President Obama right before that bullet when through his head!

The way libturds carry on you would think Obama had executed bin Laden personally.

If you think exectuing bin Laden without due process of law is going to get Obama reelected, think again. No one really gives a shit whether Obama is dead. He was a non-issue in the lives of almost everyone. Putting bread on the table is the main issue for most people, and Obama sucks on that score.

Forum List

Back