If Africans are always dying of this or that...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Then how come there are so many of them?

Look, that's the question that is so hard for you people to answer. Mass death should be accompanied by depopulation, not population explosion.

The only logical conclusion is that there is not, in fact, mass death in Africa. They are reproducing and surviving in huge numbers.

povaak59ss.jpg

Look, that's the question that is so hard for you people to answer. .

Not hard for anyone but you to answer- simple answer is that more Africans are living than dying.

Largely due to vaccinations and modern sanitation.

By the way- Americans- and Europeans- and Chinese are always dying too.....we are all going to die.

Not hard for anyone but you to answer- simple answer is that more Africans are living than dying.

By the way- Americans- and Europeans- and Chinese are always dying too.....we are all going to die.
Um, I think you like, missed the point, Beavis.
hqdefault.jpg

Uh huh huh

Nature has various ways of stabilizing populations for groups who do not do so voluntarily. In Africa it could get uglier. Fighting things like Ebola is just a stop-gap before the next endemic comes around and ii likely to be even worse.

Nature has various ways of stabilizing populations for groups who do not do so voluntarily. In Africa it could get uglier. Fighting things like Ebola is just a stop-gap before the next endemic comes around and ii likely to be even worse.

Um, I think you like, missed the point, Beavis.

You mean I didn't address his racist intent?

Yeah- I missed that point.

Because White people keep feeding them
Bullshit! Eating fast foods in White restuarants is killing more Blacks than Ebola and AIDS COMBINED. I hear Trump and Sessions are trying to put a pizza parlor, a burger franchise and a liquor store in every village to kill em legally. Heh heh heh!

My liberal friends go with a group to Africa all the time to feed negros

Look, that's the question that is so hard for you people to answer. Mass death should be accompanied by depopulation, not population explosion.

The only logical conclusion is that there is not, in fact, mass death in Africa. They are reproducing and surviving in huge numbers.
Got any numbers? Cause I don't know you well enough to take your word for it...

Because White people keep feeding them
Bullshit! Eating fast foods in White restuarants is killing more Blacks than Ebola and AIDS COMBINED. I hear Trump and Sessions are trying to put a pizza parlor, a burger franchise and a liquor store in every village to kill em legally. Heh heh heh!
Gotta do something with all the anthrax bombs from WWII..

New Topics

Forum List

Back