If abortion isn't wrong, then nothing is wrong

Isn’t that how it manifests itself though?
No, and what a stupid thing to say. Pro choicers arearent actively encouraging people to get abortions, in general. So no, get that stupid shit outta here.
Are they actively telling them not to get an abortion?
I'm sure sometimes they are. But, being pro choice, they let the mother decide. That was a stupid question that I think you could have answered for yourself.

No, and what a stupid thing to say. Pro choicers arearent actively encouraging people to get abortions, in general. So no, get that stupid shit outta here.
I'm sure sometimes they are. But, being pro choice, they let the mother decide. That was a stupid question that I think you could have answered for yourself.
So basically you are saying that you believe some human life is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner?

So basically you are saying that you believe some human life is property to be disposed of at the will of its owner?
No but thanks for the loaded, stupid question. Sorry ding, back to ignore for you. Unlike the other posters you troll, I don't have the patience to spend 10 pages saying to you repeatedly, " that is not what I said or meant". Go find someone else to watch you masturbate.

Yeah they’ll probably have a much more advanced method. Maybe they’ll teleport the fetus fron the woman straight into the dumpster. No mess.
Or not allow it at all.

Maybe they will recognize that it is wrong to treat certain human lives as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.
You think we’ll revert to medieval thinking? I doubt it. More likely that we’ll perfect birth control, making abortion obsolete.
I don’t have anything against birth control. We have birth control now.
True but half the country thinks it’s a sin against God/Allah/whoever to let anybody tell their kids about it. It will continue to improve, making it easily accessible and usable even for them.
I don’t need to bring God into this to know it is wrong to end a human life.
Then support birth control.

No but thanks for the loaded, stupid question. Sorry ding, back to ignore for you. Unlike the other posters you troll, I don't have the patience to spend 10 pages saying to you repeatedly, " that is not what I said or meant". Go find someone else to watch you masturbate.
It isn’t what you said but it is the reality of your rationalization.

Or not allow it at all.

Maybe they will recognize that it is wrong to treat certain human lives as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.
You think we’ll revert to medieval thinking? I doubt it. More likely that we’ll perfect birth control, making abortion obsolete.
True but half the country thinks it’s a sin against God/Allah/whoever to let anybody tell their kids about it. It will continue to improve, making it easily accessible and usable even for them.
I did. I got a vasectomy. :lol:

I did. I got a vasectomy. :lol:
:thup:

Letting you live is THE worst thing humanity has done!

Pieces of shit like you that believe you have the authority to allow or deny other people the right to life are the reason we have a Second Amendment and prisons.

Pieces of shit like you that believe you have the authority to allow or deny other people the right to life are the reason we have a Second Amendment and prisons.

Haha...people like Petey here ^^ are always the ones who get caught taking the 16-year old methhead from two trailers over to the abortion clinic to abort his baby....

Haha...people like Petey here ^^ are always the ones who get caught taking the 16-year old methhead from two trailers over to the abortion clinic to abort his baby....
Can you please explain what this means? I can’t translate it into anything that makes sense.

Can you please explain what this means? I can’t translate it into anything that makes sense.
He’s saying that Pete is white trailer trash that has probably taken a few drug addicted fuck buddies to get abortions. Use your critical thinking skills (should they exist) if you can’t understand.

I guess it's a Christmas mystery.

Forum List

Back