If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Yeah dummy Its only punishable when the mother didnt give permission for someone to terminate her pregnancy. You must be kind of thick in the head. I explained that before.

Feticide - Wikipedia

"These laws do not apply to legally induced abortions. Federal and state courts have consistently held that these laws do not contradict the U.S. Supreme Court's rulings on abortion."

Did anyone deny that our fetal Homicide laws do not apply to "legally" induced abortions, fucktard?

Yes. You did when you brought it up in a thread about abortion. You used it to say all abortions are illegal you fucking idiot.

Constitutionally, children have a right to the equal protections of our laws.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Your willful ignorance and selective comprehension has got the best of you again, fucktardo. I referred to the Fetal Homicide laws ONLY to support the argument that a "child in the womb" is a "CHILD" in the womb. The actual language of the fucking laws say exactly that.

I never once claimed that fetal homicide laws can ALREADY be used to prosecute (currently) legal abortions.

Maybe it would help if you were to ask your mom to come down to the basement and read my posts to you. Maybe even bring you a snack.
Hey stupid. That sentiment dies an instant death when its abortion. How fucking stupid can you be to not get that?

Hey stupid, our fetal homicide laws define children in the womb as human beings in ANY stage of development and they make the killing of one - during a criminal act - a crime of MURDER.

They FOR NOW, include an exception to FOR NOW keep abortions legal.

REMOVE the mother fucking exception and what the fuck will you have left?

Again, you might want to have your mom or someone 12 or older come down and read it to you.
Thats like saying if a cow had nuts it would be bull. Well guess what? Cows dont have nuts so they arent bulls.

The entire point is no matter how elaborate your mental gymnastics get abortion is not illegally you fucking retard. Fetal homicide laws have jack shit to do with this.

Did anyone deny that our fetal Homicide laws do not apply to "legally" induced abortions, fucktard?

Yes. You did when you brought it up in a thread about abortion. You used it to say all abortions are illegal you fucking idiot.

Constitutionally, children have a right to the equal protections of our laws.

Don't like it?

Tough shit.

Your willful ignorance and selective comprehension has got the best of you again, fucktardo. I referred to the Fetal Homicide laws ONLY to support the argument that a "child in the womb" is a "CHILD" in the womb. The actual language of the fucking laws say exactly that.

I never once claimed that fetal homicide laws can ALREADY be used to prosecute (currently) legal abortions.

Maybe it would help if you were to ask your mom to come down to the basement and read my posts to you. Maybe even bring you a snack.
Hey stupid. That sentiment dies an instant death when its abortion. How fucking stupid can you be to not get that?

Hey stupid, our fetal homicide laws define children in the womb as human beings in ANY stage of development and they make the killing of one - during a criminal act - a crime of MURDER.

Again, you might want to have your mom or someone 12 or older come down and read it to you.
Thats like saying if a cow had nuts it would be bull.

The entire point is no matter how elaborate your mental gymnastics get abortion is not illegally you fucking retard. Fetal homicide laws have jack shit to do with this.

Good GOD! You are one stupid mother fucker and I don't use that one very often. You really do need someone to explain LEGAL PRECEDENCE to you, don't you, moron?

Is there anything in the Fetal Fucking Homicide laws that says the legal PRECEDENCE they set by establishing the PERSONHOOD status of the child killed - can not ever be used to challenge Roe at a later time?

I digress.

Educating your stupid fucktarded ass on this (and likely anything else) is obviously a complete waste of time.

Back on ignore you go.

Thats like saying if a cow had nuts it would be bull.

Good GOD! You are one stupid mother fucker and I don't use that one very often. You really do need someone to explain LEGAL PRECEDENCE to you, don't you, moron?

Is there anything in the Fetal Fucking Homicide laws that says the legal PRECEDENCE they set by establishing the PERSONHOOD status of the child killed - can not ever be used to challenge Roe at a later time?

I digress.

Educating your stupid fucktarded ass on this (and likely anything else) is obviously a complete waste of time.

Back on ignore you go.
Challenge it at a later time? What drugs are you smoking? Challenging it later has jack shit to do with abortion being perfectly legal right this instant.

I said YOU. You won't beat 15 seconds your first time, but maybe you can work up to that.

Ok so get after those guys who are jacking off killing babies.

I grow tired of your trolling. You aren't contributing to the discussion whatsoever.

Hey you said it all starts with the sperm. Guys are killing those off regularly. Heck the whole system God created involve many dying regularly. You should think about that. The eggs die regulary too.

Yeah, you can be dense if you want to be. Neither the sperm nor the egg are viable life until united in the process of fertilization.

Moving on.

Sperm are alive. And yet the process involves many of them dying. So you are ok with that though eh?

Sigh, I'm done playing this game. The sperm die as a result of the immune response of the woman while transiting in utero, the egg is disposed of via the menstrual cycle. That is a natural autoimmune response.

Now if you will excuse me, I have better places to be.

So you have no problem till there is a chance to control women eh mr taliban?

Yeah the guy has a real tough job! LOL

Oh yeah, and just for the record, there's only been one virgin birth. So how do you think this all starts?

I think the guy has a very easy job. You want to compare what he does to the woman? haha

You guys are like the taliban, you just want to control women.

I wasn't comparing anything. But what do you think initiates the process? The sperm. Unless the egg is fertilized, there is no work for the woman to do, no labor pains, no abortion procedure, nothing.

So you better get on those guys jacking off. Killing a lot of babies...
Go back to biology class, do not pass go. Do not collect $200

So you don't care about all those potential babies dying?

Oh yeah, and just for the record, there's only been one virgin birth. So how do you think this all starts?

I think the guy has a very easy job. You want to compare what he does to the woman? haha

I wasn't comparing anything. But what do you think initiates the process? The sperm. Unless the egg is fertilized, there is no work for the woman to do, no labor pains, no abortion procedure, nothing.

A sperm cell or even A billion sperm cells are no more a potential baby than skin cells are.

Go back to school.

A sperm cell or even A billion sperm cells are no more a potential baby than skin cells are.

Go back to school.

Those are needed for a baby. Skin cells? Go back to school.

Go back to school.

Those are needed for a baby. Skin cells? Go back to school.

Do you really not know that cloning is possible by using the DNA from even a skin cell to create a 'baby'? Fucktard?

Do you not ever do your homework before sticking that foot in your mouth?

Forum List

Back