If A Terrorist Group of Mexicans

Of course there's no evidence to support 'your' perception as given above. Except of course for any weight anther person would assing to an OPINION coming from you.
Whenever evidence is demanded to show Hamas using human shields, this is the only thing that keeps getting presented over and over and over again. The video doesn't prove what you claim it does. Your perception might be right, or it might be wrong. But that video, doesn't prove it.

And since no other evidence has been presented, I have no choice but to conclude, that this is nothing but pro-Israeli propaganda.

The "War Crime" Corrie tried to stop is called "Hissuf". It means "digging" the ground to find expolisve which risked the lives of both soldiers and civilians.

She was a fool because one really needs to be in order to stand infront of an military vessel and trust she can "float" above it. Her actions were risking Israeli civilians.

Why should I not say the truth as it is.
But you're not speaking the truth. The home that Corrie was trying to protect, was in Gaza. A place the Israeli military has no legal justification (or authority) to be in. The IDF's presence there is classified (at that time) as a "belligerant occupation". If it's illegal for them to be there, then it's also illegal for them to be bulldozing down anyone's home. And consequently, anyone who dies during an illegal act by the Israeli's, they are guilty of murder.

How can Israeli civilians be at risk in Gaza? Gaza is not their country.

In the last operation, IDF warned Gaza civilians that its going to attack in the southern area of Gaza, he called for the civilians to leave their homes because they wished to attack the rocket warehouses in there. Hamas PROHIBITED the civilians to leave.

I mean, WTF?!
There's a big difference between a warehouse and a home. Why do people have to leave their homes, if you're only going to target warehouses?

If this is the only thing you got to prove that ridiculous claim, then Goldstone was right.

There is no evidence of Hamas using children as human shields.

The only thing this video proves, is "your" perception of what you want it to prove.

And it is unclear whether or not that is his intent.

How come that when Hamas proves with their own sayings that they use human shields, it doesn't qualify as enough for you?

Only when foreign sources claim something, it counts as valid?

I don't get it.:doubt:

How come that when Hamas proves with their own sayings that they use human shields, it doesn't qualify as enough for you?

How can you say for a fact, that is what he's claiming.

Maybe he could be saying, "You can kill us all and we still won't give in to your demands!"

The meaning of the video, is not that black and white.

Hamas also have a saying of that, doncha think? you know how many rockets fall inside the strip?

Only in the last few month a rocket hitting and falling inside Gaza, killed a 2 year old Palestinian baby.

We know that since the IDF didn't attack at all at the time.

Yet it didn't stop them from blaming Israel..
I'm trying to find an article I read recently that talked about a recent interview right after the "pillar of cloud" ceasefire. The interview was done by CNN and, as usual, they wanted to show no bias to either side, by having a representive from Israel and one from Gaza, both speak about the dangerous conditions they live under, when the rockets and bombs start falling into their neighborhoods. Without knowing it, this video shows better than any words on the subject, who lives with the greater danger.

The video shows all this time and energy talking about the rocket attacks, is just a diversion designed to keep people from talking about the real truth in Gaza.

As this interview takes place, the CNN host goes back and forth to each guest, asking them basically the same questions. The Israeli guest is speaking from somewhere down where you live, the Palestinian guest, is speaking from Gaza. When the images are of the Israeli guest talking about who the rocket attacks have injured and their affect on the local population (mostly psychological), not much is going on in the background. But when they video shifts to the guest in Gaza, you keep hearing these loud bangs in the background. They occured so frequently, that the CNN host finally had to ask, "What is that noise we keep hearing?" The Gazan guest replied, "Those are air strikes!" Then, all of a sudden, one hits so close, you can see the building shake in the background. The next thing you see and hear, is the start of a bang, then the video goes out!

And you think the discussion should be soley on the rocket attacks?

Since this is the "clean debate zone", I'll stop there. Because what I want to say next, is not very kind.

When I bring the Israeli side into a debate discussin Israeli "war crimes", people tend to almost bite my head off, since I'm so off-topic.

So, the thread is about the rockets, it's off topic to talk about anything else.:badgrin:

How can you say for a fact, that is what he's claiming.

Maybe he could be saying, "You can kill us all and we still won't give in to your demands!"

The meaning of the video, is not that black and white.

"How can you say for a fact, that is what he's claiming."

Because it is what he's saying!

Hamas also have a saying of that, doncha think? you know how many rockets fall inside the strip?

Only in the last few month a rocket hitting and falling inside Gaza, killed a 2 year old Palestinian baby.

We know that since the IDF didn't attack at all at the time.

Yet it didn't stop them from blaming Israel..
I'm trying to find an article I read recently that talked about a recent interview right after the "pillar of cloud" ceasefire. The interview was done by CNN and, as usual, they wanted to show no bias to either side, by having a representive from Israel and one from Gaza, both speak about the dangerous conditions they live under, when the rockets and bombs start falling into their neighborhoods. Without knowing it, this video shows better than any words on the subject, who lives with the greater danger.

The video shows all this time and energy talking about the rocket attacks, is just a diversion designed to keep people from talking about the real truth in Gaza.

As this interview takes place, the CNN host goes back and forth to each guest, asking them basically the same questions. The Israeli guest is speaking from somewhere down where you live, the Palestinian guest, is speaking from Gaza. When the images are of the Israeli guest talking about who the rocket attacks have injured and their affect on the local population (mostly psychological), not much is going on in the background. But when they video shifts to the guest in Gaza, you keep hearing these loud bangs in the background. They occured so frequently, that the CNN host finally had to ask, "What is that noise we keep hearing?" The Gazan guest replied, "Those are air strikes!" Then, all of a sudden, one hits so close, you can see the building shake in the background. The next thing you see and hear, is the start of a bang, then the video goes out!

And you think the discussion should be soley on the rocket attacks?

Since this is the "clean debate zone", I'll stop there. Because what I want to say next, is not very kind.

"The video shows all this time and energy talking about the rocket attacks, is just a diversion designed to keep people from talking about the real truth in Gaza."

What??

You serious?

Now that is just insulting!
s12633.gif

Excuse me Sir, I would really like to know, if you were in MY shoes, or any southerner's shoes, reading what you've just said, what would you have thought?
sAng_irked.gif

I would like you to tell me how a comminuty that lives 12 years under counstant rocket fire supposed to feel that all discussions of it are nothing but diversion !

It surely doesn't seem that way to us.

Recent UN report says that children of Gaza suffer through post traumatic stress due to the situation between Israel and Gaza in the last time period.

With all the sympathy for the children of Gaza (And there IS sympathy, children should not go through war-trauma ANYWHERE in the world), such report was never made toward the children of Ashkelon or Netivot!

All reports discussin the port-traumatic stress of children due to Rocket fire or terror attacks, are funded, investigated and Published, by Jewish or Israeli sources only! How come the UN doesn't have the time to call to someone to take responsibility of SUCH phenomenons?

Yet they say they don't want to be BIASED?

DIVERSION?!

That's the biggest humiliation southerners can go through! And I will not be at all surprised if that view will be adopted by the "enlightened" countries worldwide!

The video you described is unfamiliar to me. If you can find it, please bring it here.

For the sake of honesty, in the current operation, known in Hebrew as "Amud Ana'an", the Israeli media almost didn't show anything comming from the Gaza strip. from now and then we could have seen flashes of what was going on there, Ambulances and fire, but that was not at all the focus.

Mostly the "hot line" on television showed politicians and live-fallings and launchings. It was very different from Cast Lead, where we saw very much live, the situation in Gaza. I don't know why it wasn't the case now.

So was the situation where the Israeli Public was left in the dark, that we almost thought at time that they only launch rockets without IDF reponse.

In the second night of Amud Anaan, the night after Jahabri was killed, my area (I live next to Be'er Sheva, in a small town) was constantly under rocket fire. Most of the rockets fall between Be'er Sheva and my town, when you hear the fallings like people bomb your backyard, trust me, it is not a feeling you cherish much, in that night, I could not sleep, becaue you hear constand boom sounds, sometime fallings, sometimes Iron domes, It was the night that the yeard outside my grandpa's house suffered direct hit, no need to say, one can hardly sleep.

Anyway, sitting in the dark, the smartphone next to the bed, I could chat-text with my friends, I was surprised, I asked, "We hear the Iron dome, we hear the fallings, the room shakes, we're all sleepless, how come the IDF doesn't do anything to stop this? And my friends said- "the bombing you hear from afar are not only bombings in our area". From Netivot the Israelis could hear the attacks in Gaza, too, besides the rocket launch.

We took that to mind, because the Israeli media didn't tell us of it. Most of the information got from Palestinian sources.:cool:

fired over 100 missiles into Texas and California, would there be any doubt that we'd retaliate and hard...and that no one would ever question our right to retaliate?

so...what is it that makes anyone question the obligation of the Israeli government to respond to hundreds of Hamas missiles?

Personally, I think when your people are forced to live in bomb shelters by terrorists, you have an obligation to do what you have to in order to protect your population.

Reminder that this is the Clean Debate Zone and was intentionally placed here so as not to be another ranting and insane israel/pal section thread.

the story of history depends on when you start the clock..you start it at missiles fired..

Forum List

Back