If A Terrorist Group of Mexicans

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
fired over 100 missiles into Texas and California, would there be any doubt that we'd retaliate and hard...and that no one would ever question our right to retaliate?

so...what is it that makes anyone question the obligation of the Israeli government to respond to hundreds of Hamas missiles?

Personally, I think when your people are forced to live in bomb shelters by terrorists, you have an obligation to do what you have to in order to protect your population.

Reminder that this is the Clean Debate Zone and was intentionally placed here so as not to be another ranting and insane israel/pal section thread.

Im all for Isreal kicking some butt! Get em'! I know they have the funds lol

I'm all for them kicking butt, too.

but what do you think causes the double standard insofar as israel's right to defend itself?

i have my own ideas about it. but i'm interested in hearing the opinions of people who don't have a horse in the race.

Im all for Isreal kicking some butt! Get em'! I know they have the funds lol

I'm all for them kicking butt, too.

but what do you think causes the double standard insofar as israel's right to defend itself?

i have my own ideas about it. but i'm interested in hearing the opinions of people who don't have a horse in the race.

People or gov't?

Gov't = You have got to look at our administration. They would just rather us get our ass kicked than do shit about it
People = Seems to me alot of peopple dont like Isreal. Maybe they are in fear of us actually helping them?

Gov't = You have got to look at our administration. They would just rather us get our ass kicked than do shit about it
People = Seems to me alot of peopple dont like Isreal. Maybe they are in fear of us actually helping them?

i think any US government is concerned about ticking off the arab world. that's why bush I asked israel not to respond to SCUD attacks during gulf I.. .and bush II made israel back down instead of taking out hezbollah in lebanon.

in terms of the people in general, it appears there is a huge undercurrent of anti-semitism. and there's also this misplaced idea that hamas are underdogs.

fired over 100 missiles into Texas and California, would there be any doubt that we'd retaliate and hard...and that no one would ever question our right to retaliate?

so...what is it that makes anyone question the obligation of the Israeli government to respond to hundreds of Hamas missiles?

Personally, I think when your people are forced to live in bomb shelters by terrorists, you have an obligation to do what you have to in order to protect your population.

Reminder that this is the Clean Debate Zone and was intentionally placed here so as not to be another ranting and insane israel/pal section thread.

But those missles were full of pot.

lol.. maybe they wouldn't have minded as much.

but even a missile full of pot can kill people when it lands. :razz:

lol.. maybe they wouldn't have minded as much.

but even a missile full of pot can kill people when it lands. :razz:

Happy death!

So what has the Obama said about the situation, jillian? Do you really expect him to support Israel in this? It doesn't matter what we think. We were put in our places but good by your guy, and now he's running the show.

I wouldn't expect a lot of support from America for Israel from him. He hasn't shown that he has any inclination to defend them. He wants to put us under the thumb of the UN. And you know how they feel about Israel.

Are you going somewhere with that observation? Are you implying that since it's impossible, we should just let them kill all the Jews in the Middle East, and ultimately, everywhere? I mean, honestly, there's never going to be worldwide peace...so why ever defend anyone?

BTW, jillian, Mexicans send us terrorists all the time. It's one of the reasons we would like better enforcement of immigration laws and border security. They don't aim bombs at us, but they do smuggle tons and tons and tons of drugs in. My cousin's husband was responsible for bringing 10 MILLION pounds of coke across the border...and killing God knows how many people, including his own uncle, who he put in a barrel and shot nine times.

Are you going somewhere with that observation? Are you implying that since it's impossible, we should just let them kill all the Jews in the Middle East, and ultimately, everywhere? I mean, honestly, there's never going to be worldwide peace...so why ever defend anyone?

Yes that is a quandry.
They will continue to kill and squabble no matter what we do.
Both sides have valid points.
Should we side with either of them to wipe out the other side?
Some one will side with the wiped out side and replace them...
Actually more than 2 sides are involved....

so do we keep playing their game?
or let them work it out?

Ban all weapons in the area and kill anyone with a weapon regardelss of the side?
UN storm troopers on every corner?
That would likely be the best way to pull the opposite sides together for a time, till they defeated the ones opressing them and preventing them from killing each other?

Last edited:

Our right? To you..might equals right. Israel is holding Palestinian land somewhat in the same way the U.S. stole Texas from Mexico. That's why I have no sympathy for conservatives complaining about Mexicans taking over the U.S.

Last edited:
We protect ourselves and our friends. I don't believe in surrendering just because evil will always exist. It's pathetic and weak.

Good, then don't. I wouldn't, and didn't, call Israel evil. And I won't.

The only problem I have with Israel is their extreme influence in the USA because of the dominant Christian Religion in the USA

Crusades!

They should not have undue influence because of religion it is contrary to the constitution.

Forum List

Back