If A Suitcase Nuke Went Off In NY

not to mention that the US was not a 'penal colony' as any whole. Georgia, yes, early on.

Quite true - you had to received Britain's convicts and when you shut the Brits out they started dumping them here. It's interesting to look at the history behind the establishment of the penal colony in Botany Bay but I doubt whether anyone reading this thread cares so I won't mention it any longer.

I can see democrats creating a new, protected group in America called, "Terrorist Americans". They will be like other minorities, protected from hate crimes, covered by affirmative action and allocated special entrance privileges to our public universities.

The ACLU in conjunction with their subsidiary corp., the democratic party, will soon be aggressively protecting those plotting to kill us.

Forgot to take your meds again? You REALLY need to keep taking those anti-psychotics on a consistent basis or they just don't do any good at all.

Forgot to take your meds again? You REALLY need to keep taking those anti-psychotics on a consistent basis or they just don't do any good at all.

All the libs have done is stand up for terrroist rights. Libs have this fantasy they can fight and win a PC war

All the libs have done is stand up for <b>terrroist</b> rights. Libs have this fantasy they can fight and win a PC war

See what I mean? Those nasty voices in your head have you in such a state that you can't even spell "terrorist". And the delusions...Oh my. Please, do yourself a favor and start taking those meds again. It's for your own good you know. Have a nice day. :)

See what I mean? Those nasty voices in your head have you in such a state that you can't even spell "terrorist". And the delusions...Oh my. Please, do yourself a favor and start taking those meds again. It's for your own good you know. Have a nice day. :)

Nothing new you duck the issue of libs fighting for the rights of terrorists

Bully, while his generalization is way over the top, so in fact is your dismissal type rejoinder.

See...That's another reason to take your meds. Your flights of fancy and confabulation are only getting worse. Please take your meds. It's simply too painful to watch you continue doing this to yourself.

Libs may never understand this is a war we can't lose

They hate America because we do not follow Sharia law, and the left thinks coddling them will amke them stop hating us

If the suitecase nuke has a 1 kiloton yield, tens of thousands would die immediately, and thousands more in the days after

If such an event were to occur, would libs finally decide to help fight the war on terror or continue their war on Bush?

Would they continue to put party above their country no matter how many Americans died and continue their efforts to undermine the President's efforts to win the war on terror?

A suitcase nuke is a lot less likely to enter this country now that the DEMOCRATS have passed a bill to require inspections of all cargo entering the country.

But I'll tell you what would happen. Bush would attempt to seize dictatorial powers under his "inherent Constitutional authority" as "Command in Chief". A few days later, the few higher ups in the military that would be going along with Bush would be jailed, the military would roll into Washington, arrest the President, and a few days later restore our Constitutional government.

Yeah, I actually do trust the higher ups in the military more with our Democracy than I do the President. Perhaps that's what makes this country great. Seems like everywhere else the possibily of the military seizing power is always there - not here.

no they wouldnt :badgrin:

If the suitecase nuke has a 1 kiloton yield, tens of thousands would die immediately, and thousands more in the days after

If such an event were to occur, would libs finally decide to help fight the war on terror or continue their war on Bush?

Would they continue to put party above their country no matter how many Americans died and continue their efforts to undermine the President's efforts to win the war on terror?

Forum List

Back