If a Republican member of Congress made the same

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!HATER/WHITE SUPREMACIST/BIGOT/etc
....that's what we would see all over the MSM if a white Republican said anything like this
..this is why all the dumbass crap they say is DUMBASS and we don't care--double standards/hypocrites/etc
...all their cries about racism/cops/etc are bullshit

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...t_encouraging_the_assassination_of_trump.html

"joke" about Obama this would be headlines for the next 6 weeks at least. Oh and Mr. Hastings while on the federal bench was impeached.

I didn't see it as him calling for the assassination of Trump, I saw it more as her saying something along the line that he wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if he were on fire.

But, let's let the people decide...............here's the joke......................

Hastings was speaking at a rally in Sunshine, Fla. when he repeated a joke he heard from Ari Silver, the son of former Florida state legislator Barry Silver.

"I will tell you one joke," Hastings said. "Do you know the difference between a crisis and a catastrophe?"

"'A crisis is if Donald Trump falls into the Potomac River and can't swim,'" Hastings said, retelling the joke. "'And a catastrophe is anybody saves his ass.'"

Not really the call for assassination that you are claiming.

....that's what we would see all over the MSM if a white Republican said anything like this
..this is why all the dumbass crap they say is DUMBASS and we don't care--double standards/hypocrites/etc

Guess you missed all the witch doctor memes, the one that compared a chimp being shot to Obama, the Obamabucks, and all the other crap that conservatives did when he was elected.

But, the one where Obama was compared to a chimp that was shot is even worse than the joke that was told about Trump.

Here's the cartoon in question......................

New York Post in racism row over chimpanzee cartoon
chimpcartoon460.jpg

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...t_encouraging_the_assassination_of_trump.html

"joke" about Obama this would be headlines for the next 6 weeks at least. Oh and Mr. Hastings while on the federal bench was impeached.

I didn't see it as her calling for the assassination of Trump, I saw it more as her saying something along the line that she wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if he were on fire.

But, let's let the people decide...............here's the joke......................

Hastings was speaking at a rally in Sunshine, Fla. when he repeated a joke he heard from Ari Silver, the son of former Florida state legislator Barry Silver.

"I will tell you one joke," Hastings said. "Do you know the difference between a crisis and a catastrophe?"

"'A crisis is if Donald Trump falls into the Potomac River and can't swim,'" Hastings said, retelling the joke. "'And a catastrophe is anybody saves his ass.'"

Perhaps, however my main point is that a GOP member making the same crack about Obama would be plastered all over the press (a term I use loosely) for a long time.

Guess you missed all the witch doctor memes, the one that compared a chimp being shot to Obama, the Obamabucks, and all the other crap that conservatives did when he was elected.

But, the one where Obama was compared to a chimp that was shot is even worse than the joke that he told.

Not by a leading member of Congress genius. Yes there were things said about BO out in the streets so to speak, but this is concerning a member of Congress, not some cheap PR shot done by some nutjobs.

But, the one where Obama was compared to a chimp that was shot is even worse than the joke that was told about Trump.

Here's the cartoon in question......................

New York Post in racism row over chimpanzee cartoon
chimpcartoon460.jpg
BULLSHIT
the MSM is anti-white---no denying this

But, the one where Obama was compared to a chimp that was shot is even worse than the joke that he told.

Not by a leading member of Congress genius. Yes there were things said about BO out in the streets so to speak, but this is concerning a member of Congress, not some cheap PR shot done by some nutjobs.

It wasn't just nutjobs.

GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

Candidate denounced for depicting Obama as ape wins Kentucky House seat

I didn't see it as him calling for the assassination of Trump, I saw it more as her saying something along the line that he wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if he were on fire.

And he is not a “her” as you are claiming.

I corrected my post genius.

I corrected my post genius.
No genius, you did not it is still there. I just copied it.

didn't see it as him calling for the assassination of Trump, I saw it more as her saying something along the line that he wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if he were on fire.

It wasn't just nutjobs.

GOP official apologizes for Obama chimp email

Candidate denounced for depicting Obama as ape wins Kentucky House seat

Still not a member of Congress and that was my main point.

I have a better version of that joke-

A crisis is if Trump falls into the Potomac and can’t swim. A catastrophe is Obama falls in and can swim.

Forum List

Back