If a police officer is screaming at a crowd of people saying.."come on people, Let's MOVE!! and...

There was a reason for him to tell people to move. No one is going to kiss your ass when the police are trying to clear the area.
Evolution. Just leave them to die and focus on those who want to follow the police officers' advice.

Absolutely. If that crowd decides to say, 'fuck you, pig', what's he going to do about it, arrest them all? They are consenting to follow his instructions, he is being unprofessional by offending them.

What he should do is mow them down if they fail to comply.

Hopefully they get arrested for not following the directions of a police officer.
The Founders are rolling in their graves right now.
So, let's say a person is on the ground, just shot by a protester. EMT's are called. but there are people in the street, blocking access to the injured person. The police officer Yells out, "Move, you are blocking the street!" But protesters ignore the command and the first EMT's get out, running a block with their equipment to save the man's life. It is too late. Protesters refused to let them pass.

The problem was that the Police Officer wasn't polite enough for the protesters to follow the directions of the Officer? Seriously? It's the cop's fault? He should have asked sweetly and offered them friggin' tea?

Arrest those who interfere with the job of emergency personnel, including Police!

policing by consent?
Absolutely. If that crowd decides to say, 'fuck you pig', what's he going to do about it, arrest them all? They are consenting to follow his instructions, he is being unprofessional by offending them.
NOw you are going off the deep end and getting hilarious.

No citizen consents to follow a police officer. By law, they follow the police officer's directions and it doesn't make any difference he didn't say "Pretty Please."

He will handcuff anyone and call more handcuffs if necessary. Then he can tell the judge the officer wasn't being polite enough to you. I'd say 3 mos behind bars...

So...one cop has a crowd of 100 people telling him to fuck off. He's going to arrest them all? I want some of what you're smokin!

He could be ripped limb from limb before he could even CALL for backup, let alone get it.

Hopefully they get arrested for not following the directions of a police officer.
So, let's say a person is on the ground, just shot by a protester. EMT's are called. but there are people in the street, blocking access to the injured person. The police officer Yells out, "Move, you are blocking the street!" But protesters ignore the command and the first EMT's get out, running a block with their equipment to save the man's life. It is too late. Protesters refused to let them pass.

The problem was that the Police Officer wasn't polite enough for the protesters to follow the directions of the Officer? Seriously? It's the cop's fault? He should have asked sweetly and offered them friggin' tea?

Arrest those who interfere with the job of emergency personnel, including Police!

In that situation, the ambulance should simply drive through the crowd.

policing by consent?
Absolutely. If that crowd decides to say, 'fuck you pig', what's he going to do about it, arrest them all? They are consenting to follow his instructions, he is being unprofessional by offending them.
NOw you are going off the deep end and getting hilarious.

No citizen consents to follow a police officer. By law, they follow the police officer's directions and it doesn't make any difference he didn't say "Pretty Please."

He will handcuff anyone and call more handcuffs if necessary. Then he can tell the judge the officer wasn't being polite enough to you. I'd say 3 mos behind bars...

So...one cop has a crowd of 100 people telling him to fuck off. He's going to arrest them all? I want some of what you're smokin!

He could be ripped limb from limb before he could even CALL for backup, let alone get it.
So now you are putting hilarious parameters on the scenario.

In that situation, the ambulance should simply drive through the crowd.
Over the idiots that are waiting for the officer to be polite? LOL!

and if that doesn't work, machine guns for failure to obey authority?

Again, I think the Founders would be rolling in their graves over the high percentage of Tories their descendants have become.
bosmassrevere.jpg

and if that doesn't work, machine guns for failure to obey authority?

Again, I think the Founders would be rolling in their graves over the high percentage of Tories their descendants have become.
bosmassrevere.jpg
I really don't understand your inability to comprehend. Did I say anything about machine guns? Absolutely not. I said arrests are in order when protesters refuse to move and interfering with police business and emergency vehicles.

I really don't understand your inability to comprehend.....
That's because you're a loyal Tory who doesn't understand anything except obedience to authority.

Seriously? You didn't have any rights. In fact, the founders that it was ok to kidnap men and force them to work on the ships. "It's the economy stupid".

Last edited:
Seriously? You didn't have any rights. In fact, the founders that it was ok to kidnap men and force them to work on the ships. "It's the economy stupid".
Disagreed about rights, and it was the Brits who fostered shanghaiing sailors. We fought them over that practice in 1812. I'm surprised you never heard of it. It was in all the newspapers.

War of 1812 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Causes of the war included British attempts to restrict U.S. trade, the Royal Navy’s impressment of American seamen and America’s desire to expand its territory.

Disagreed about rights, and it was the Brits who fostered shanghaiing sailors. We fought them over that practice in 1812. I'm surprised you never heard of it. It was in all the newspapers.

War of 1812 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
Causes of the war included British attempts to restrict U.S. trade, the Royal Navy’s impressment of American seamen and America’s desire to expand its territory.
Continental Navy Ship Virginia [Nicholson]

The War of 1812: Stoking the Fires

There's more and if I get home at a reasonable time then I will dig it out. Wrong when it's no longer necessary is not viable.

Forum List

Back