If a kid throws a rock through a barber shop window...

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
is that good for the economy?

A.) Yes, it creates work for a window maker.
B.) Yes, it helps circulate money from the business owner to another part of the economy.
C.) No, because the business owner could have used that money for something else just as important like a new suit.
D.) Derp derp derp.

Friggin poll glitched out on me.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with the price of haircuts?

is that good for the economy?

A.) Yes, it creates work for a window maker.
B.) Yes, it helps circulate money from the business owner to another part of the economy.
C.) No, because the business owner could have used that money for something else just as important like a new suit.
D.) Derp derp derp.

Friggin poll glitched out on me.

I say "C". The barber, like all of us, should decide how we spend our money and not be forced to purchase something we didn't plan on. (like Obamacare)

Second, the kid's parents should pay since they didn't bother to teach their child to behave responsibly. But, rarely do the little shits get caught and the owner ends up giving up something else so they can pay for the damage.

If a kid throws a rock through a barbershop window and nobody is there to hear it.......Does it make a sound?

Is the kid Joe Biden and does he throw the rock through the window because he figured Obama would be better off to have the rock as his VP candidate?

Forum List

Back