If a group of Christian "Militants" Attacked Mecca...

Christians attack every other religion on earth daily.
"Your way is wrong, you are going to burn in hell for your religous beliefs other than ours and we are the only ones that can save you from that everlasting hot foot"
Good comparison. Hell fire and brimstone words are the equivalent of ramming a jet into the pentagon...
How would Americans feel about others coming here spouting that?
They wouldn't like it, but I doubt there would be pogroms as a result.
The ? is a good one. How would the Muslims react if a Christian crashed a plane into Mecca.
Terrible question based of absurd comparisons.
That isn't what happened here. They hit government and private businesses,not religous sites.
Very true.
The ? is also a perfect example of why the Founders wanted and pushed seperation of church and state.
Religous differences are what has fucked the world up.
No, the innate desire for humans to divide into groups and square off against each other is what has fucked the world up. Religion is just a symptom of that.

You mean like the crusades?

The Crusades were 900 years ago. Is that any excuse for what radical Islam is doing now? Seriously do you think that??:eusa_hand:

mecca-saudi-arabia-forureyezonly.jpg

^You know, maybe by flying a plane into that in the name of the Holy War from the West...

Do you think that Muslims would be open to Christians building a Christian Church and Recruiting, err, Cultural Center near the Site of the Attack?

Of course they wouldn't... They wouldn't allow one there now and we haven't attacked them.

Why do I keep hearing from Barack Hussein Obama that this Religion... Islam... Is so Peace-loving and Tolerant?...

They so OBVIOUSLY are NOT.

From The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iran the Islamist Governments Oppress their people on a daily basis, not only by simple Intolerance on almost EVERY issue, but they go even further by finding Homosexuality an Offense worthy of Execution.

How can Barack Hussein Obama Honestly say that Islam is Tolerant?...

It Defies Logic and everything that is Sane.

What we did to the Japanese here in America after their Homeland Attacked our Military Base on an Occupied Island was Wrong...

But our bending over backwards to not Offend those who Attacked us on 9/11 is WORSE while they Execute Women for simple accusations of Infidelity and they Execute Homosexuals for simply being Homosexual.

It's time some People in this REPUBLC wake the FUCK up... And some others need to start being Honest.

Our President is NOT being Honest about Islam...

Curious... It's Members are allowed to Lie to Infidels.

obamawajirap_450x499_2.jpg

Just saying.

Mr. Obama would bring to the White House an important experience that most other candidates lack: he has actually lived abroad. He spent four years as a child in Indonesia and attended schools in the Indonesian language, which he still speaks.

“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, Globalization and Human Rights - Nicholas D. Kristof Blog - NYTimes.com). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

Moreover, Mr. Obama’s own grandfather in Kenya was a Muslim. Mr. Obama never met his grandfather and says he isn’t sure if his grandfather’s two wives were simultaneous or consecutive, or even if he was Sunni or Shiite.

Even though the New York Times has done it's best to Purge that, it is still what it is.

If we continue to Excuse and Apologize for Islam's Intolerance, Hatred and Murder in the MODERN day, we are certain to Lose this War with them...

And yes, we are at War with them and have been for Decades.

Wake up!

:)

peace...
Oh.. haha I get it. Obama is a muslim. :clap2:

The WTC was the pivotal point of Christian worship...:cuckoo:

I didn't say he was a Muslim...

And yes, the WTC Symbolized what we are... Capitalists... They Attacked it for a Reason.

I could've used any number of Buildings in the Kingdom or elsewhere, but that didn't Illustrate the Point as well as showing that NOT even now, when we haven't Attacked Mecca, are we even allowed to Enter, much less Build our Religious Buildings NEAR it...

But they are Tolerant.

peace...

^You know, maybe by flying a plane into that in the name of the Holy War from the West...

Do you think that Muslims would be open to Christians building a Christian Church and Recruiting, err, Cultural Center near the Site of the Attack?

Of course they wouldn't... They wouldn't allow one there now and we haven't attacked them.

Why do I keep hearing from Barack Hussein Obama that this Religion... Islam... Is so Peace-loving and Tolerant?...

From The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iran the Islamist Governments Oppress their people on a daily basis, not only by simple Intolerance on almost EVERY issue, but they go even further by finding Homosexuality an Offense worthy of Execution.

What we did to the Japanese here in America after their Homeland Attacked our Military Base on an Occupied Island was Wrong...

But our bending over backwards to not Offend those who Attacked us on 9/11 is WORSE while they Execute Women for simple accusations of Infidelity and they Execute Homosexuals for simply being Homosexual.

It's time some People in this REPUBLC wake the FUCK up... And some others need to start being Honest.

Just saying.

Mr. Obama would bring to the White House an important experience that most other candidates lack: he has actually lived abroad. He spent four years as a child in Indonesia and attended schools in the Indonesian language, which he still speaks.

“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, Globalization and Human Rights - Nicholas D. Kristof Blog - NYTimes.com). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

Moreover, Mr. Obama’s own grandfather in Kenya was a Muslim. Mr. Obama never met his grandfather and says he isn’t sure if his grandfather’s two wives were simultaneous or consecutive, or even if he was Sunni or Shiite.

Even though the New York Times has done it's best to Purge that, it is still what it is.

If we continue to Excuse and Apologize for Islam's Intolerance, Hatred and Murder in the MODERN day, we are certain to Lose this War with them...

Wake up!

peace...
Oh.. haha I get it. Obama is a muslim. :clap2:

The WTC was the pivotal point of Christian worship...:cuckoo:

I didn't say he was a Muslim...

And yes, the WTC Symbolized what we are... Capitalists... They Attacked it for a Reason.

I could've used any number of Buildings in the Kingdom or elsewhere, but that didn't Illustrate the Point as well as showing that NOT even now, when we haven't Attacked Mecca, are we even allowed to Enter, much less Build our Religious Buildings NEAR it...

But they are Tolerant.

peace...

Salami Bacon, brother. (say it aloud and you'll get my humor) :redface:

Christians attack every other religion on earth daily.
"Your way is wrong, you are going to burn in hell for your religous beliefs other than ours and we are the only ones that can save you from that everlasting hot foot"
How would Americans feel about others coming here spouting that?
The ? is a good one. How would the Muslims react if a Christian crashed a plane into Mecca.
That isn't what happened here. They hit government and private businesses,not religous sites.
The ? is also a perfect example of why the Founders wanted and pushed seperation of church and state.
Religous differences are what has fucked the world up.

Wow... So you are in Support of Executing Homosexuals... Noted.

peace...

What about "Religous differences are what has fucked the world up" do you not understand?
And how do homosexuals get into this argument?

Interestingly enough, you can't even get into Mecca if you're not Muslim.

Actually, that is not true.

In 1979, a nascent al-qaeda-like group took over the most holy of areas in the Grand Mosque in Mecca, including the kaaba.
The Saudi security forces had no blueprints of the area, and didn't know how to deal with the attack.

" In 1979, the Saudi intelligence services apparently had no accurate blueprints of the Grand Mosque, and knew nothing of the underground labyrinth where many of the militants took shelter; they eventually received plans to the site from Osama bin Laden's older brother. Ringleader Juhayman and his followers have inspired al-Qaeda and countless other Islamic revivalist movements to ever greater acts of violence, even though they were mesmerized by their limited understanding of an obscurantist theology and were convinced that that one of their unassuming members was the Messiah. Casual readers will be well served by this introduction to Muslim fundamentalist terrorism. "
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Siege-Mecca-Uprising-Islams-Holiest/dp/0307277739/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282950223&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Siege of Mecca: The 1979 Uprising at Islam's Holiest Shrine (9780307277732): Yaroslav Trofimov: Books[/ame]

The book is "Siege of Mecca," by Trofimov. Fascinating.

They brought in French commandos, in disguise, who used gas.

The siege resulted in a thousand casualties.

Just saying.

Wake up!

peace...
Interesting that you'd rather America behaved like Saudi Arabia.

I like the fact there is a difference between the US (religious freedom), and countries that do not have religious freedom. So your point?

Religious Freedom?...

Homosexuals can't Exist in Mecca... They are to be Executed in the Name of Allah... And in Fact, ARE Executed.

They don't allow anyone but Muslims there.

They are NOT Tolerant and for our President to continue to Defy Reality by Complimenting them and calling them Tolerant and Great is Absurd.

If he was Courageous, he would Challenge them on their Intolerance instead of Praising the Lie that they are.

peace...
It's great to see Cons come to the defense of homosexuals.

Forum List

Back