If a group of Christian "Militants" Attacked Mecca...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

mecca-saudi-arabia-forureyezonly.jpg

^You know, maybe by flying a plane into that in the name of the Holy War from the West...

Do you think that Muslims would be open to Christians building a Christian Church and Recruiting, err, Cultural Center near the Site of the Attack?

Of course they wouldn't... They wouldn't allow one there now and we haven't attacked them.

Why do I keep hearing from Barack Hussein Obama that this Religion... Islam... Is so Peace-loving and Tolerant?...

They so OBVIOUSLY are NOT.

From The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iran the Islamist Governments Oppress their people on a daily basis, not only by simple Intolerance on almost EVERY issue, but they go even further by finding Homosexuality an Offense worthy of Execution.

How can Barack Hussein Obama Honestly say that Islam is Tolerant?...

It Defies Logic and everything that is Sane.

What we did to the Japanese here in America after their Homeland Attacked our Military Base on an Occupied Island was Wrong...

But our bending over backwards to not Offend those who Attacked us on 9/11 is WORSE while they Execute Women for simple accusations of Infidelity and they Execute Homosexuals for simply being Homosexual.

It's time some People in this REPUBLC wake the FUCK up... And some others need to start being Honest.

Our President is NOT being Honest about Islam...

Curious... It's Members are allowed to Lie to Infidels.

obamawajirap_450x499_2.jpg

Just saying.

Mr. Obama would bring to the White House an important experience that most other candidates lack: he has actually lived abroad. He spent four years as a child in Indonesia and attended schools in the Indonesian language, which he still speaks.

“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, Globalization and Human Rights - Nicholas D. Kristof Blog - NYTimes.com). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

Moreover, Mr. Obama’s own grandfather in Kenya was a Muslim. Mr. Obama never met his grandfather and says he isn’t sure if his grandfather’s two wives were simultaneous or consecutive, or even if he was Sunni or Shiite.

Even though the New York Times has done it's best to Purge that, it is still what it is.

If we continue to Excuse and Apologize for Islam's Intolerance, Hatred and Murder in the MODERN day, we are certain to Lose this War with them...

And yes, we are at War with them and have been for Decades.

Wake up!

:)

peace...

Say, did you worship at the house of the Twin Towers, dude? When did you make your pilgrimage there in order to revere your god and facilitate your faith? What significant, exactly, did those buildings hold to the dogma you associate with?

^You know, maybe by flying a plane into that in the name of the Holy War from the West...

Do you think that Muslims would be open to Christians building a Christian Church and Recruiting, err, Cultural Center near the Site of the Attack?

Of course they wouldn't... They wouldn't allow one there now and we haven't attacked them.

Why do I keep hearing from Barack Hussein Obama that this Religion... Islam... Is so Peace-loving and Tolerant?...

From The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iran the Islamist Governments Oppress their people on a daily basis, not only by simple Intolerance on almost EVERY issue, but they go even further by finding Homosexuality an Offense worthy of Execution.

What we did to the Japanese here in America after their Homeland Attacked our Military Base on an Occupied Island was Wrong...

But our bending over backwards to not Offend those who Attacked us on 9/11 is WORSE while they Execute Women for simple accusations of Infidelity and they Execute Homosexuals for simply being Homosexual.

It's time some People in this REPUBLC wake the FUCK up... And some others need to start being Honest.

Just saying.

Mr. Obama would bring to the White House an important experience that most other candidates lack: he has actually lived abroad. He spent four years as a child in Indonesia and attended schools in the Indonesian language, which he still speaks.

“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, Globalization and Human Rights - Nicholas D. Kristof Blog - NYTimes.com). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

Moreover, Mr. Obama’s own grandfather in Kenya was a Muslim. Mr. Obama never met his grandfather and says he isn’t sure if his grandfather’s two wives were simultaneous or consecutive, or even if he was Sunni or Shiite.

Even though the New York Times has done it's best to Purge that, it is still what it is.

If we continue to Excuse and Apologize for Islam's Intolerance, Hatred and Murder in the MODERN day, we are certain to Lose this War with them...

Wake up!

peace...

No because Saudi Arabia's government dictates religious freedoms. Hell, good reason i don't live there.

Additionally the better question is if radical MUSLIM terrorists bombed a mosque where a rivavl group of muslims worship (which has happened before) in a nation like indonesia would the muslims in that country want to build another mosque where the muslims bombed a mosque?

Or would they say that because one group of muslims bombed a mosque, all muslims are bad and like bombing mosques so there should be no mosque built, because that would be a shrine to the people who bombed the mosque in the first place?

Whether they are not or not they have the right to believe in whatever the Hell they want. They DON'T have the right to commit violence. They have a right in believing whatever they please though. That's what makes us different from Saudi Arabia. Fuck tolerance and peace. The constitution is pretty clear.

Their trying to do that in christian Uganda to. Fact is no religion is totally "tolerant" or "peaceful", mine sure isn't.

Why concoct comical excuses to be anti-Muslim bigots? Just go with it. If you're not ashamed of it, if you believe in the righteousness of your convictions,

why look foolish making wacked out arguments to rationalize it?

Just saying.

Wake up!

peace...
Oh.. haha I get it. Obama is a muslim. :clap2:

The WTC was the pivotal point of Christian worship...:cuckoo:

Christians attack every other religion on earth daily.
"Your way is wrong, you are going to burn in hell for your religous beliefs other than ours and we are the only ones that can save you from that everlasting hot foot"
How would Americans feel about others coming here spouting that?
The ? is a good one. How would the Muslims react if a Christian crashed a plane into Mecca.
That isn't what happened here. They hit government and private businesses,not religous sites.
The ? is also a perfect example of why the Founders wanted and pushed seperation of church and state.
Religous differences are what has fucked the world up.

I like the fact there is a difference between the US (religious freedom), and countries that do not have religious freedom. So your point?

Why concoct comical excuses to be anti-Muslim bigots? Just go with it. If you're not ashamed of it, if you believe in the righteousness of your convictions,

why look foolish making wacked out arguments to rationalize it?

That's all ya got?... :lol:

What did I say about Islam that was Wrong?...

About Mecca?...

peace...

Christians attack every other religion on earth daily.
"Your way is wrong, you are going to burn in hell for your religous beliefs other than ours and we are the only ones that can save you from that everlasting hot foot"
How would Americans feel about others coming here spouting that?
The ? is a good one. How would the Muslims react if a Christian crashed a plane into Mecca.
That isn't what happened here. They hit government and private businesses,not religous sites.
The ? is also a perfect example of why the Founders wanted and pushed seperation of church and state.
Religous differences are what has fucked the world up.

Wow... So you are in Support of Executing Homosexuals... Noted.

peace...

When were the Crusades?...

Does it matter? Same idea, yes? The thread title is "if a group of xtian "militants" attacked mecca..." which is exactly what the crusades were. More proof the murkans learn absolutely nothing from history.

I like the fact there is a difference between the US (religious freedom), and countries that do not have religious freedom. So your point?

Religious Freedom?...

Homosexuals can't Exist in Mecca... They are to be Executed in the Name of Allah... And in Fact, ARE Executed.

They don't allow anyone but Muslims there.

They are NOT Tolerant and for our President to continue to Defy Reality by Complimenting them and calling them Tolerant and Great is Absurd.

If he was Courageous, he would Challenge them on their Intolerance instead of Praising the Lie that they are.

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back