If a friend of mine who is handsome, drives his own car and still can't succeed in dating then......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
there is absolutely no hope for me at all. I might as well retire from finding love and just become a person who is a full time fetishist., He just informed me he is divorced and now looking for a new love. Me the guy who has no clue what the fuck he is doing happens to have a second date tonight and dont feel good about my chances at all. I mean how can a guy with a stable job, looks good, has his own car, and house still not succeed at dating??

Someone tell me please

You mean people with cars are getting divorced now? That never happened before.

Handsome, own home and has a car and still cant succeed in dating? That has to be false. Why would a woman not want to be loyal to a man like that

there is absolutely no hope for me at all. I might as well retire from finding love and just become a person who is a full time fetishist., He just informed me he is divorced and now looking for a new love. Me the guy who has no clue what the fuck he is doing happens to have a second date tonight and dont feel good about my chances at all. I mean how can a guy with a stable job, looks good, has his own car, and house still not succeed at dating??

Someone tell me please
Your problem is that you find guys handsome.

Someone tell me please
Maybe you need to change parties. The good women don't take Democrats seriously.

Someone tell me please
Another "nice guy"?

It's funny. These days I can tell if it's an fbj thread just from the title.

Someone tell me please
Another "nice guy"?

why would a woman not be loyal to a guy who has his own house and car?

Someone tell me please
USMB gets its daily dose of incel whining....

Someone tell me please

At least it's not another "But Hillary" thread.

Someone tell me please

Wanna bet?

Donald Trump is an incel.

Someone tell me please

Give it time. It's only warming up.

Someone tell me please

Wanna bet?

Donald Trump is an incel.

Sure, but that's because he's an idiot asshole. It's not like he doesn't have a car.

Someone tell me please
Many men who divorce find out they’re actually gay. They no longer want to live a lie.
Look at his albums. If they’re all Broadway cast albums, you might have a problem.

Someone tell me please
Another "nice guy"?

why would a woman not be loyal to a guy who has his own house and car?

Because he could be an car owner and an asshole at the same time....

Someone tell me please

You're setting your sights too high. Try looking is a different place and at a different time, you'll get lucky. Bring lots of money too. :biggrin:

cc1382-hookers2.jpg

I no longer believe I will find love and prefer to just

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp
have a latina sit on my face every saturday

Someone tell me please

How often was he having sex with his ex-wife before they divorced?

We men are simple creatures.

Someone tell me please

If you have to ask then you have no chance at succeeding.

Handsome, own home and has a car and still cant succeed in dating? That has to be false. Why would a woman not want to be loyal to a man like that

I no longer believe I will find love and prefer to just

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp
have a latina sit on my face every saturday

Practice licking your eyebrows. Love will come hunting you.

Forum List

Back