If a fetus could carry a gun would he/she defends itself

A fetus doesn't even breathe air.

That picture in your avatar?
Why is your mouth open, in the "receive" position ?

He's singing the words "ooh poo pah doo" you fucking idiot.
And no its not my picture moron, it should be quite obvious its a picture of the dude who wrote and sings "Ooh Poo Pah Doo" Are you really this stupid?

Never heard of it.
All I see is a picture of you with your mouth open, in the "receive" position.
Slide something in there and STFU

against an abortion.

Of course it would.
No it would not...and this is a lame thread, inviting criticism. A fetus has no concept of what weapons and death mean.

against an abortion.

Of course it would.

I have a serious question for you that I hope you will answer honestly and directly.

Would you consider yourself one of the smarter conservatives on this board? Above average compared to most other conservatives on this board?

I'm a semester short of a BS degree.
No. You earned a BS degree with this stupid bullshit question. And you asked it as if someone with good sense is willing to debate the issue. No sane person would waste time debating this issue. I have explained the problem fully in my response to your OP. The answer is no!

Go back to sleep.

That picture in your avatar?
Why is your mouth open, in the "receive" position ?

He's singing the words "ooh poo pah doo" you fucking idiot.
And no its not my picture moron, it should be quite obvious its a picture of the dude who wrote and sings "Ooh Poo Pah Doo" Are you really this stupid?

Never heard of it.
All I see is a picture of you with your mouth open, in the "receive" position.
Slide something in there and STFU

Its not my fault every time you see a dude you think of gay sex.

against an abortion.

Of course it would.

And kill the mother in the process, thus ensuring its own death anyway.

Fuck you gun nuts are stupid.

I have been a sensible, rational gun rights supporter all my life but being even tangentially associated with these idiots is torture.

Yeah the gun nuts people really give a bad image to the overwhelming majority of gun owners who are rational people.

comic,fetus,gun,illustration,soldier,surrealism-028fae9227aaff2ad9ab5d40af0d5999_m.jpg

against an abortion.

Of course it would.

I have a serious question for you that I hope you will answer honestly and directly.

Would you consider yourself one of the smarter conservatives on this board? Above average compared to most other conservatives on this board?

I'm a semester short of a BS degree.

That's going to be the funniest line of the week, and if you didn't mean it to be, it might make funniest line of the month.

i have a serious question for you that i hope you will answer honestly and directly.

i'm a semester short of a bs degree.

that's going to be the funniest line of the week, and if you didn't mean it to be, it might make funniest line of the month.

:grin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back