If a Democrat wants my vote--

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
the very first thing they are going to have to explain to me is exactly who they think the enemy is in the WOT and what they plan to do to protect America from future attacks. I DO NOT want to hear a criticism of our current efforts as I have heard them all. Can anyone here who thinks a Democrat can do better please provide me with the answer? I'm not the kind of voter who votes for someone just because the current approach to problems has not completely resolved them. Any takers ?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
the very first thing they are going to have to explain to me is exactly who they think the enemy is in the WOT and what they plan to do to protect America from future attacks. I DO NOT want to hear a criticism of our current efforts as I have heard them all. Can anyone here who thinks a Democrat can do better please provide me with the answer? I'm not the kind of voter who votes for someone just because the current approach to problems has not completely resolved them. Any takers ?

It depends on if they're being honest. If they're spinning it, they'll say that OBL is the enemy and that they plan on 'redeployment' to Afghanistan.

If they're being honest, the answers will be 'Bush' and 'surrender.'

Ironicly the few times I have heard Dems give actual specifics to their Iraq "plan" its the same as GWB's.....hand over control to the Iraqis when they are able to handle it. But somehow Dems will put "more effort" into this, though that isn't explained how either.

Ironicly the few times I have heard Dems give actual specifics to their Iraq "plan" its the same as GWB's.....hand over control to the Iraqis when they are able to handle it. But somehow Dems will put "more effort" into this, though that isn't explained how either.

O hell that's easy, although they'd never tell you up-front honestly. They will rise taxes on the slimy rich! Then IN ADDITION to our TROOPS on the ground we'll send MONEY too.

O hell that's easy, although they'd never tell you up-front honestly. They will rise taxes on the slimy rich! Then IN ADDITION to our TROOPS on the ground we'll send MONEY too.

I guess I'll be waiting awhile---seemed worth a shot. They still have a few more days if they can do it without botching it.

Care to give it a shot MGB ?

Care to give it a shot MGB ?

Holy shit dillo... the liberals in congress can't come up with anything, and you expect one of our empty headed liberal posters here to excede that? C'mon man... I hope you're not holding your breath... :laugh:

Holy shit dillo... the liberals in congress can't come up with anything, and you expect one of our empty headed liberal posters here to excede that? C'mon man... I hope you're not holding your breath... :laugh:

It's only fair to give em a straight shot at it since they think the GOP has done so poorly. Is the plan to make America safe from whoever they think the enemy is by impeaching Bush ? I wanna know how a Dem congress will help. I'm just assuming they would like my vote.

Well, that would depend your meaning of "WOT," and what you would like to hear in order to give that vote. You would also have to define "criticism" "current efforts" and "answer."

Well, that would depend your meaning of "WOT," and what you would like to hear in order to give that vote. You would also have to define "criticism" "current efforts" and "answer."

Good point---way too much wiggle room in my question. I give up.

Wow I guess you're right....not one Lib response.

The silence is deafening....

Well... this is their chance. Where are they. bullypulit, psychobull, missleboy, pretty quite people.

Pretty risky of the Dems to make Iraq thier #1 issue in the congressional campaign when they can't even provide an alternative for the voters to weigh for themselves. I guess they are assuming that everyone is as dumb as they claim our troops are?

Pretty risky of the Dems to make Iraq thier #1 issue in the congressional campaign when they can't even provide an alternative for the voters to weigh for themselves. I guess they are assuming that everyone is as dumb as they claim our troops are?

Well dillo, I guess this thread and deafening silence in it are a good example of how many ideas the libs actually have. NONE!

Your question was answered brother. The libs are worthless empty heads with nothing worth listening to... even when they do talk.

Forum List

Back