If a death threat isn't a violation of twitter's rules on abuse what is?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
If a death threat isn’t a ‘violation’ of Twitter’s rules on abuse, what is?

Yesterday, I received a death threat. I reported it to Twitter Support, but they said there was no violation of its rules on abuse.

Well we can answer that, when you are not a LEFTIST, TRUMP HATING, ANTI AMERICAN POS LOSER, well then you will be protected.

When you are PRO Trump, pro american, pro freedom, pro normal lol etc it is then you are banned from twitter etc..........

What is a violation of Twitter’s rules?

From personal experience I can tell you that sticking it to racist liberals will get your account suspended at least 75% of the time. They don’t even need for the tweet to be reported—hit “post” and you’re instantly notified of your suspension. It’s quite bizarre, actually. I wish I had screenshots of tweets that have gotten me suspended. I shut down that account over a year ago.

Yesterday, I received a death threat. I reported it to Twitter Support, but they said there was no violation of its rules on abuse.

Well we can answer that, when you are not a LEFTIST, TRUMP HATING, ANTI AMERICAN POS LOSER, well then you will be protected.

When you are PRO Trump, pro american, pro freedom, pro normal lol etc it is then you are banned from twitter etc..........
Good thing that poster doesn't hang at USMB. He would definitely have a stroke.

Alrdy been done..try to keep up
You havent done anything but make a claim like the OP. He doesnt even have a screen shot of the supposed "death threat". :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's there A., in the link. Nothing close to the stuff that gets winged around here on a daily basis. This poster had a meltdown over it too. A true snowflake.
once more you play and look the fool
How so?

You havent done anything but make a claim like the OP. He doesnt even have a screen shot of the supposed "death threat". :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's there A., in the link. Nothing close to the stuff that gets winged around here on a daily basis. This poster had a meltdown over it too. A true snowflake.
once more you play and look the fool
How so?
He is too stupid to understand what you said.

Did you enjoy your bot response? I hate them..

I don't Twit, Goog,Face, they never have been fair, or of any use and most of all I don't trust them.

What exactly was said to you? Because a true death threat should be a violation of the rules of abuse.

What exactly was said to you? Because a true death threat should be a violation of the rules of abuse.
It was some blog dude making the claim. Mindwars is just doing his usual parroting. His mind is constantly at war with itself.

Too vague, and then ol' boy has a snowflake meltdown over it. Looks like he's getting upset over a bot to me. The poster's handle is "Not My President" :rolleyes:

I probably did worse than that yesterday or so. Nobody melted down, though.

Damn! Well, I could always poke OldLady :poke:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back