If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've proven yourself an eponymous blight on my great nation.
LefTard Logic:
”Productive, law abiding positive contributors with the courage to discuss the degradation in America caused by dark immigrants are bad for our nation while desperate, illiterate thirdworlders are GREAT!”

Folks, you can’t make this shit up.

”Elon Musk is the richest man in the world thanks to that new housekeeper of his.”
Broker loser retard logic… referencing things that’s aren’t even close to anything I’ve said to try and win an argument.

Broker loser retard logic… referencing things that’s aren’t even close to anything I’ve said to try and win an argument.
Hahaha…TA-DA!
That’s precisely the point made with my metaphor…today’s dark immigrants / immigrants since the 80’s have ZERO to do with America’s greatness and EVERYTHING to do with it’s degradation.
Again, there’s a reason you super smart people won’t prove otherwise….because you can’t. Not even the uber intelligent globalist indoctrinator from Beantown can prove that todays dark immigrants improve and enhance America for Americans….WHY IS THAT?

Hahaha…TA-DA!
That’s precisely the point made with my metaphor…today’s dark immigrants / immigrants since the 80’s have ZERO to do with America’s greatness and EVERYTHING to do with it’s degradation.
Again, there’s a reason you super smart people won’t prove otherwise….because you can’t. Not even the uber intelligent globalist indoctrinator from Beantown can prove that todays dark immigrants improve and enhance America for Americans….WHY IS THAT?
See how you’ve now moved the goal posts from diversity to Dark Immigrants that have come since the 80s?! It just shows how bad you are at make cohesive arguments.

LOSER: "Dark! Dark! Dark! Dark!" "Ooooooh, I'm so scared!"

Pathetic fucking pussy ^^^^^

Last edited:
See how you’ve now moved the goal posts from diversity to Dark Immigrants that have come since the 80s?! It just shows how bad you are at make cohesive arguments.
You should probably read the title of the thread and the OP before engaging.

If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?​

You should probably read the title of the thread and the OP before engaging.

If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?​

Yea I saw that but when you and I started talking it was about statistics and diversity. I’d be happy to move on to your brown war but let me ask one thing first…. Would you say that the growth of diversity prior to 1980 when your Mexican friends started to join us was a contribution to a greater society? Yes or no.

Yea I saw that but when you and I started talking it was about statistics and diversity. I’d be happy to move on to your brown war but let me ask one thing first…. Would you say that the growth of diversity prior to 1980 when your Mexican friends started to join us was a contribution to a greater society? Yes or no.
No no no….this thread has always been about the same shit. You globalist loons like to use- “our diversity is our strength”…..”we are a nation of immigrants” to sell us your current wave of thirdworld taxpayer dependent Dem voting filth. You do this while hiding behind early groups of Brits, Irish and German immigrants.….prideful, patriotic, productive, law abiding, assimilating WHITE IMMIGRANTS!

Would you say that the growth of diversity prior to 1980 when your Mexican friends started to join us was a contribution to a greater society?

Yes…..Brits, Irish and German immigrants were great for America….they improved and enhanced America for Americans…..WE NEEDED THEM.

No no no….this thread has always been about the same shit. You globalist loons like to use- “our diversity is our strength”…..”we are a nation of immigrants” to sell us your current wave of thirdworld taxpayer dependent Dem voting filth. You do this while hiding behind early groups of Brits, Irish and German immigrants.….prideful, patriotic, productive, law abiding, assimilating WHITE IMMIGRANTS!

Yes…..Brits, Irish and German immigrants were great for America….they improved and enhanced America for Americans…..WE NEEDED THEM.
Excellent so we can agree that diversity was our strength until the 1980s. So the debate is only about Mexican immigrants over the past 30 years? Is that correct?

Excellent so we can agree that diversity was our strength until the 1980s. So the debate is only about Mexican immigrants over the past 30 years? Is that correct?
I’d say diversity was our strength up until the 1930’s…..Then FDR rolled out free shit for filth and destroyed the immigration mechanism.

I’ll look at anything you can possibly find. Show us all those predominantly dark communities in America that are clean, safe, united and prosperous….you won’t simply because you can’t.
Just admit it…you want a darker shittier America…..because because because FEELINGS…..there’s simple no other reason one would prefer to live in a shittier nation.
View attachment 745925
THREAD CLOSED!
This thread was started in 2018, with the last reply in May 2021. Basically, you necro'd a thread in Zone 1 that you, BrokeLoser, started several years ago and has since been lying dormant. Instead of resurrecting this one, the proper thing to have done in ZONE 1 is to start a NEW thread on the subject with CURRENT facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back