If a 2nd date doesnt come after receiving a text like this after the 1st date then why ever date?

I should just spend the rest of my life having cute women sit on my face and use my credit card to order things online

"I'm home, Thanks again for a lovely evening"

I cant' figure out this dating thing. Why even send that shit if you dont want to see me again?
Ummm... the polite way to say "see you sucker?"

why even contact me?
Maybe you should reply. Can't hurt.

I said the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend wanna get together on saturday? she said she think she has to work and didnt offer another day

Have you ever met you? If you did, you wouldn't date you either.

I should just spend the rest of my life having cute women sit on my face and use my credit card to order things online

I cant' figure out this dating thing. Why even send that shit if you dont want to see me again?
Ummm... the polite way to say "see you sucker?"

why even contact me?
Maybe you should reply. Can't hurt.

I said the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend wanna get together on saturday? she said she think she has to work and didnt offer another day
Geez, just come right out and ask her if she wants to f*ck. You'll find out one way or the other........

Fifty-fifty chance, so the only thing is in today time FBJ could end up on a sexual offender list though, so not a great idea for him...

Gawd, I miss the old days when you could just drag them back to your cave and afterwards she make you a sandwich...

"I am home"? Why did you not see here to the door? Did you get her talking and then shut up or did you drone about your self. Finally, you know some times people do have to work week ends. Learn not to take this shit personal. I had a girl this summer bang the shit out of me for four days and then disappeared. Five days ago I am visiting the city and see her in the grocery store with her husband. Some times they wanna date, some times the wanna bang some times you will see bridal mags in back seat after two dates(run real fast from those). Count your blessings it's the same for every one. It could be worse I was married for 25 years and would have been happy to not have done it. I would even be happier to have all that money back lost in divorce.

Forum List

Back