If 12 NBA Players "Self-Identified as Women," Could They Play in the WNBA as a Team?

Our educational system has certainly drifted away from the basics. I mean, look at how we're now pretending that boys and girls can compete fairly against each other in sports that reward size and strength.

At one point I used to think high school athletics weren't very important. They still are not as important as educational fundamentals, but they are valuable and teach things not easily taught in the classroom. Allowing girls to compete with other girls and not forcing them to compete with boys is still important.

Why? Frankly, "competing" is kind of the whole capitalist mindset that turns people into kind of assholes.

Our educational system has certainly drifted away from the basics. I mean, look at how we're now pretending that boys and girls can compete fairly against each other in sports that reward size and strength.

At one point I used to think high school athletics weren't very important. They still are not as important as educational fundamentals, but they are valuable and teach things not easily taught in the classroom. Allowing girls to compete with other girls and not forcing them to compete with boys is still important.

Why? Frankly, "competing" is kind of the whole capitalist mindset that turns people into kind of assholes.

Sounds like you didn't learn the lessons competition teaches. That's okay. You stay on the sidelines and let those who want to compete do it on a level playing field.

Last edited:
Sounds like you didn't learn the lessons competition teaches. That's okay. You stay on the sidelines and let those who want to compete do it on a level playing field.

Hey, if the lesson is, "you should do whatever it takes to win, or you're a loser", then you shouldn't have set asides for anything.

Oh, noes, this substandard sport we've set aside for butch girls is being ruined by effeminate boys play it.

Just can't get worked up about it.

Hey, if the lesson is, "you should do whatever it takes to win, or you're a loser", then you shouldn't have set asides for anything.

Oh, noes, this substandard sport we've set aside for butch girls is being ruined by effeminate boys play it.

Just can't get worked up about it.

Like I said, you never learned how to compete within the framework of rules, what fair play is, how and why to respect the authority of the referees, and how to win and lose graciously.

You obviously care a great deal to be posting so much about how you don't care.

If 12 NBA players decided that they "feel more like women than men" and began to "self-identify as women," could they form a team and play in the WNBA? They would almost certainly win every game, cruise through the playoffs, and win the WNBA championship in a sweep. They would set new records for number of wins, points scored, rebounds, fewest points allowed per game, etc., etc. (Similarly, the two boys posing as girls in Connecticut who were allowed to compete in girls' races finished first and second, and one of those boys set new state records for "female" times in the 100-meter and 200-meter dash.) Would liberals be okay with this?

I mean, never mind that science knows of no gender of "transgender." Never mind that there are established scientific tests to determine gender. Never mind all the scientific evidence about the differences between male and female brains. Never mind all the scientific evidence about the average strength, size, muscle mass, and agility of males vs. females. Never mind all that. If 12 NBA players decided to "self-identify as women," would liberals be okay with allowing them to form a WNBA team to compete against other WNBA teams? And when the "transgender" WNBA team won every game they played and cruised to the championship, what would liberals say then? "Sorry, but this is the price we must pay for 'tolerance' and 'diversity'"?!

Hopefully, there are enough good parents and public officials in Connecticut to end this obscene insanity of allowing boys to compete against girls in sporting events in that misguided, deep-blue state.
yes

a man with tits is allowed to fight women in mma

You obviously care a great deal to be posting so much about how you don't care.

Naw, man, I enjoy watching you transphobic people get freaked out by this... that's why its' fucking hilarious.

Misogyny insists that allowing girls to compete on a level playing field doesn't mean anything.

I do have to chuckle, moreover, at your pathetic attempts to apply labels that don't mean anything and don't apply.

Misogyny insists that allowing girls to compete on a level playing field doesn't mean anything.

a level playing field means everyone gets to play under the same rules...

A league where they have lower standards, smaller balls and no one really cares about... meh, that's just virtue signalling..

which you guys are normally against if it doesn't involve someone you hate more.

a level playing field means everyone gets to play under the same rules...

A league where they have lower standards, smaller balls and no one really cares about... meh, that's just virtue signalling..

which you guys are normally against if it doesn't involve someone you hate more.

Wrong. A level playing field doesn't pit boxers from one weight class against boxers from another. A level playing field doesn't pit high school athletes against college players, and college players against professionals. A level playing field doesn't pit the physically immature against the physically mature, and a level playing field doesn't pit one group of competitors against another that will lose every time because of biological differences.

Whether the games are interesting and how many people care to watch is totally irrelevant, and the only reason I can imagine you keep yammering about it is deflection.

Have you put together your league of old fat guys and competed in a game of American Football against the old fat women yet? I'm waiting to hear who won.

Sure, open up the NBA to women. Open up the WNBA to men. Open the NFL to women. After 5 years, which gender will be represented?

New Topics

Forum List

Back