If 11 million Americans are watching the impeachment that means the vast majority don't give a damn

How's them apples?
Last time I was still in the job market. The economy is in good shape. Most (even of the subset of those interested) are working. Maybe need to compare numbers to the 24 hour run up to the new season of "The Walking Dead". :)

Or, maybe, apparently unlike the OP, these Americans have a job and are at work.

Last edited:
It’s boring. They keep saying the same idiotic shit over and over. Thank god for Netflix!

No one can follow the dems...they are reaching and swinging and missing....they don't have an impeachable offense so the people are yawning....

11 million Watching

330 million NOT watching

Let's see here...330 divided by 11...carry the 2...over under...THAT'S 3% :banana:

How's them apples?
I’m not up for watching three days of these democrat clowns repeat the same stupid crap over and over. If anything noteworthy happens it will be on the net. The fact only a couple snippets have come out and both were schiff being a moron tells me I’m not missing jack squat.

My father who’s not political but votes the Union way. Is shocked how dumb democrats are

I said dad I been telling you! Democrats have Gone crazy lol

The thing is, the Democrats would do what the Communists do if they could. The impeachment is the worst they can get away with in our Constitutional system of government.

Forum List

Back