Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
IEA's Birol: Say goodbye to climate goals
IEA's Birol: Say goodbye to climate goals
disclaimer: image is for illustration purposes only
by Staff Writers
Paris (UPI) Jan 24, 2011
Without a serious policy turnaround from the world's largest emitters, the world won't meet its target of limiting the global temperature increase to no more than 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit, a top IEA official has warned.

The 3.6 degree F cap -- 2 degrees Celsius -- a threshold scientists say is crucial to avert the most catastrophic effects of the temperature increase, can't be reached given the international community's current level of commitment, said Fatih Birol, the chief economist of the International Energy Agency.

Please don't post an entire article, it violates copyright rules. Thanks....

What a crock. Based on the current trend we wont get more then 1.5c by 2100. I'm a believer that co2 is way overestimated...Sure I believe it has a huge effect and it warms the earth, but this is bs.

3.6c is not going to happen based on co2 alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have not read this, Mathew, you should. I neither agree nor disagree with what it presents, however, for those that still have more than half a century to live, you really should look at this, and keep a watch on how this develops.

Table of Contents ? January 13, 2011, 369 (1934) ? Philosophical Transactions A

right........."how this develops".

I cant stop laughing. Yesterday morning, weather guys all over the dials foretold of the impending heavy rains all day in the New York area. Guess what? It snowed all fcukking day!!! No elaboration needed...............

By the way.........in case people didnt know, the Royal Society is loaded with far left k00k scientists. Imagine going to Yale or Stanford and trying to get anything other than the far left spin?:lol:

As taken from SOURCEWATCH regarding "The Royal Society"......................

Living Marxism and Sense About Science
In addition, to the SIRC and the SMC, the Royal Society has also worked closely with another lobby group, Sense About Science (SAS) - the directors of both the SMC and the SAS are part of the Living Marxism network.

Royal Society - SourceWatch

fAiL

fail asshole............just blew up another one of your mental case posts!!!:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

27_2545284-26.jpg

If you have not read this, Mathew, you should. I neither agree nor disagree with what it presents, however, for those that still have more than half a century to live, you really should look at this, and keep a watch on how this develops.

Table of Contents ? January 13, 2011, 369 (1934) ? Philosophical Transactions A

right........."how this develops".

I cant stop laughing. Yesterday morning, weather guys all over the dials foretold of the impending heavy rains all day in the New York area. Guess what? It snowed all fcukking day!!! No elaboration needed...............

By the way.........in case people didnt know, the Royal Society is loaded with far left k00k scientists. Imagine going to Yale or Stanford and trying to get anything other than the far left spin?:lol:

As taken from SOURCEWATCH regarding "The Royal Society"......................

Living Marxism and Sense About Science
In addition, to the SIRC and the SMC, the Royal Society has also worked closely with another lobby group, Sense About Science (SAS) - the directors of both the SMC and the SAS are part of the Living Marxism network.

Royal Society - SourceWatch

fAiL

fail asshole............just blew up another one of your mental case posts!!!:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

They are not KooK scientist, they are merely 94% Liberal Scientists.

Forum List

Back