Idris Elba as the next James Bond?

and the only Zardoz!!

1684114568227.jpeg

Sorry, not sorry.

10 years ago I'd had been ok with it.

But considering I very very rarely even see a tv commercial with all white people in it I have no interest in this at all. The way everyone has to shoe horn in blacks and force them into everything I've become annoyed by it. I pine for movies and such with just white people in it.

Everytime I see a black person in something now I knee jerk think about racist shit because everywhere I go it's racism this and racism that and blacks demanding shit. I'm so sick of it that it's making me racist.

Idris Elba is a good actor. But he is a casualty of what the vast majority of blacks have done and now I have no interest in him as an actor anymore. I'd rather support white people. I'd pay to see clint Howard play James bond before I would Idris Elba.

Besides the last good bond movie was goldeneye.

Elba is a good actor i guess, I 've seen some things he was in and he did a decent job. And since he isn't an american black he probably has less of that americanwhiny black democrat victim voter mentality so he might be acceptable to the audience. But then i have to recognize how well black versions of certain film that have not done as well and then the latest Black Cleopatra (greek not african) Netflix special. epicly bad ratings.

I'm from a Scottish background! I love the 007 films! I understand the demographics are changing, but that doesn't mean they get to race-swap a cultural icon. They're two great traditional choices they could go with Sam Heughan or Henry Cavill! Those two were born to play James Bond! If they go with Idris? What was the point of replacing Craig? When Gerard Butler would get turned away for being too old. He got three years on Idris. Both are in their fifties.

Forum List

Back