Idiots unite!

CSM

Jul 7, 2004
Northeast US
I love Ms. Kerry-Heinz:

Heinz Kerry Bashes Health Care Plan Foes

1 hour, 55 minutes ago

LANCASTER, Pa. - Teresa Heinz Kerry says "only an idiot" would fail to support the health care plan proposed by her husband, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (news - web sites).

Kerry's proposal includes health care subsidies for children, the unemployed, small companies and others as well as government assistance to insurers and employers that hold down premiums for workers.

"Only an idiot wouldn't like this," Heinz Kerry told the Intelligencer Journal of Lancaster for a story in its Thursday editions. "Of course, there are idiots."

If Kerry is elected, Heinz Kerry predicted, opponents of his health care plan will be voted out of office. Still, the multimillionaire and philanthropist balked at the idea that she was selling her husband's plan.

"I don't have to sell it — the people want it," she said. "The common man doesn't look at me as some rich witch. I talk about what I see. It has always been so. You judge people not by their pocketbook but by their actions. Walk the walk."

If an idiot is truly and idiot, would they know they are an idiot?

One definition of an idiot: Still eating French Fries WITH Heinz Ketchup WITHOUT Government Health Care...

count me in! :thup:

Hey if she wants to call people who oppose John Kerry idiots let her. Ill gladly take the label of idiot. If thats what idiots think, then they must be pretty smart.

Every time she opens her big fat mouth, more swing votes come to our side. Let her keep saying such "idiotic" remarks, she hammers another nail to Kerry's coffin each time she does. She's a classless freak show! :cow:

Well, I have to agree with the lady to a small extent. I do not see her as a "rich witch".

I was thinking of a word that started with a "B".

:funnyface

GWBfan said:
Every time she opens her big fat mouth, more swing votes come to our side. Let her keep saying such "idiotic" remarks, she hammers another nail to Kerry's coffin each time she does. She's a classless freak show! :cow:

:cheers2:

Hail the Litch Queen, Kerry's Yoko Ono, she who would Shove-it and he who must love it. Blessed aren't thou, sassy one! :thanks:

capt.pamg10309061745.heinz_kerry_pamg103.jpg

She's just another classic example of the ample number of left's one hole'r toilet mouthed bitches.

Forum List

Back