Idiot Rush Limbaugh calls Bush Presidency the "Good Ol' Days"

Okay..you probably voted for Bush twice.

You voted for Obama?:lol:

I've always voted 3rd Party when it comes to Presidential elections. I got tired a long time ago voting for the lesser of two evils and decided to vote for people who are qualified to do the job. That said, I can't blame people voting for Bush in 2000 because Clinton was such a crook and Obama in 2008 because of the Bush failures. But anyone who voted for Bush twice or will vote for Obama in 2012 is just a special kind of stupid.

Okay..I respect the fact you voted third party...but calling other people "stupid" is a different story.

But at least your not a hypocrite in this regard.

Maybe 'stupid' wasn't the right word. Perhaps I should have used the word 'insane':

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

You have ignored the warnings just like your buddy Barney Frank. I am sure you were one of those defending CRA as Bush warned against it. You may have even got your house through the program. But to deny that it played a major role in the housing bubble is the real partisan crap.

I have a golf tourney to go to.

Prove it was a major factor.

Go get the number of sub primes written during this time UNDER CRA rules.

You will be very surprized at the numbers.

Community Reinvestment Act had nothing to do with subprime crisis - BusinessWeek

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2009/06/most-subprime-lenders-werent-covered-by-cra/

The CRA brouhaha last year led the Orange County Register to run an analysis of “more than 12 million subprime mortgages worth nearly $2 trillion” in late 2008.

What did their data based analysis discover?

“Most of the lenders who made risky subprime loans were exempt from the Community Reinvestment Act. And many of the lenders covered by the law that did make subprime loans came late to that market – after smaller, unregulated players showed there was money to be made.”

Last edited:
You have ignored the warnings just like your buddy Barney Frank. I am sure you were one of those defending CRA as Bush warned against it. You may have even got your house through the program. But to deny that it played a major role in the housing bubble is the real partisan crap.

I have a golf tourney to go to.

Prove it was a major factor.

Go get the number of sub primes written during this time UNDER CRA rules.

You will be very surprized at the numbers.
You just can't help teeing yourself up for someone to whack you with a nine wood into the par 3 rough, that is your intelligence.

Swing away.

If it so easy than do it.

You dont because what you just said was nothing but false bravado

Yeah, 4.9% unemployment and one war is better than 9.1 % unemployment and 3 wars.

Then you got the housing bubble, stagnant economy...

Yea, it was the "good ol' days."

Life under Obama and the rest of the progressive tyrants is absolutely miserable...

The progressive 110th and 111th congress' are responsible for all of it... We can blame the 109th as well, but unlike the 110th and 111th the 109th was a 50/50 split, the republicans in the 109th were just dumb enough to "compromise" with libturds.

And has gotten worse under Obama.

What is your point?

Dow Jones went from around 6000 to around 13,000 under Obama. And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %. No one who is honest could blame this economy on Obama. On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

What are you retarded?

The Dow is currently at 11961.52. The market is still trying to rebound. The high was 14,164.53 on October 9, 2007 under Bush

And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %.

I have some bad news for you junior: Bush's 7.8% < Obama's 9.1%

On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

Sorry dumbass unemployment never hit 11% under Reagan. It peaked at 9.5% and overall, Reagan lowered unemployment from 7.1% in 1980 to 5.5% in 1988.

Unemployment peaked at 9.5% under Reagans? lol To quote an asshole named Joe Wilson "YOU LIE!".

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

And Bush didn't leave office in Oct.07 he left in Jan 09 and the Dow was around 6000.

Dow Jones went from around 6000 to around 13,000 under Obama. And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %. No one who is honest could blame this economy on Obama. On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

What are you retarded?

The Dow is currently at 11961.52. The market is still trying to rebound. The high was 14,164.53 on October 9, 2007 under Bush

I have some bad news for you junior: Bush's 7.8% < Obama's 9.1%

On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

Sorry dumbass unemployment never hit 11% under Reagan. It peaked at 9.5% and overall, Reagan lowered unemployment from 7.1% in 1980 to 5.5% in 1988.

Unemployment peaked at 9.5% under Reagans? lol To quote an asshole named Joe Wilson "YOU LIE!".

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

And Bush didn't leave office in Oct.07 he left in Jan 09 and the Dow was around 6000.

Indeed, however Reagans policies set a wave of economic prosperity that went all the way through the Bush years and into Clintons..

The killer was the CRA amendments in 1992, 1993 and 1994 and that just destroyed us.

They may as well have put unlimited credit cards in the hands of those who couldn't pay or had no intention to.... Horrible shit.

I remember back in the 90's and into the 00's it was: "0 down walk off the lot with the merchandise" and now its "Do you need a bankruptcy attorney - we'll fix your 75k debt for 10k."

Then people wonder why we're inflating??? ....... You just cant sell settle 75k with 10k - 65k in product and services goes down the tubes and that 65k loss causes inflation.

Its like selling a 10 dollar bill for 5 bucks, but the 10 dollar bill is never spent it disappears and becomes 5 bucks - not good... Thats 5 bucks out of the economy that existed before but now doesn't.

You've waited 9 years to ask this question.
Isn't it great that I can go back and find that back then the USMB members who were then praising him are today in fact bashing him because they don't toe whatever line Trump lays out. Trump is your new messiah but you forget back then Bush was.

See today a Republican on these boards said you guys did not love Bush like I claim they did. I defy you to go back and find a thread where you guys admit Bush sucked like you are admitting today.

Where you admit he caused the Great Recession or lied us into Iraq. Today your leader Trump even admits that even if you still aren't willing to admit it.

Forum List

Back