Idiot Rush Limbaugh calls Bush Presidency the "Good Ol' Days"

No economist worth their salt would claim CRA was the cause of this.

How could it be the cause when the amount of subprime loans in the CRA would have never been enough to crash the economy.

And the economist that you trust sure have ficed the economy.

It was not CRA alone. It was foreclosures and CRA was a bif part of that. In addition to other poor lending practices. All of these banks should have failed. The loans should have been repackaged and sold at auction. Other banks would have thrived with some of the excellent deals they would have gotten on thoughs loans.

I am against all bail-outs Bush's and Obama's, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I am no Bush fan. Bush started the bail-outs and stimulus checks. I am against all of that. Obama just did it on steroids.

And has gotten worse under Obama.

What is your point?

Dow Jones went from around 6000 to around 13,000 under Obama. And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %. No one who is honest could blame this economy on Obama. On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

Can anyone dispute this? Anyone? Especially you cowboy in assless chaps. Dispute this. I dare you.

See post #11 shitforbrains

110th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now the the 110th congress took office in 2007.

What you claim is they were responsible for EVERYTHING that happened before they took office as well as they were able to control EVERYTHING even though Bush had a veto pen.

Your argruements are pure silliness.

Learn something if you want to defend your ideas.

Quit thinking your defending your party when in fact you are making it look like a party that can only attract people with no facts or integrity.

I bet you are not dumb and can learn some facts to defend your party, give it a try.

No economist worth their salt would claim CRA was the cause of this.

How could it be the cause when the amount of subprime loans in the CRA would have never been enough to crash the economy.

And the economist that you trust sure have ficed the economy.

It was not CRA alone. It was foreclosures and CRA was a bif part of that. In addition to other poor lending practices. All of these banks should have failed. The loans should have been repackaged and sold at auction. Other banks would have thrived with some of the excellent deals they would have gotten on thoughs loans.

I am against all bail-outs Bush's and Obama's, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I am no Bush fan. Bush started the bail-outs and stimulus checks. I am against all of that. Obama just did it on steroids.

Then why did so many banks who had nothing to do with CRA write massive subprimes?

Market Crashes: Housing Bubble and Credit Crisis (2007-2009)

Note the date cowboy.

The market crash started in 2007 and ended in March of 2009.

If you go buy your rules of how to blame people you have to give Obama credit for ending the crash.

He took office on 1/20/2009

I am not blame Obama for anything prior to him taking office other the Wall Street crash of Sept/Oct 2008 as predicted by Dick Morris in his book called "Fleeced" released June of 2008. This is not Monday Morning Quarterbacking, this was laid out in detail before it ever happened. Too bad no one listened. It was the market reacting to fears Obama would be elected.

Everything else is the fault of the Democrat Congress and the Banks who practice irresponsible lending and Bush for starting the bail-outs.

What you claim is they were responsible for EVERYTHING that happened before they took office as well as they were able to control EVERYTHING even though Bush had a veto pen.

Quit thinking your defending your party when in fact you are making it look like a party that can only attract people with no facts or integrity.

I bet you are not dumb and can learn some facts to defend your party, give it a try.

Your argument is pure silliness. The building blocks of the current clusterfuck started long before 2007, idiot girl. If you were not such a damned partisan hack, you would recognize the roles played by Carter and Clinton - and your precious Democrats in it.

Personally, I apportion blame equally between the two... but that's because I am rational and treat both parties with the contempt that they have earned.

You must have missed this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM]YouTube - ‪Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown‬‏[/ame]

Cowboy go get me one resepcted economist who is willing to tell you that CRA caused this mess.

ANSWER the question asked please.

why did so many banks who had nothing to do with CRA write a shitload of sub primes?

Cowboy go get me one resepcted economist who is willing to tell you that CRA caused this mess.

ANSWER the question asked please.

why did so many banks who had nothing to do with CRA write a shitload of sub primes?

They should not have. Since they did they should have failed. Not recieved a bail-out.

Last edited:
Are you getting it yet cowboy?

It could not have been CRA because the level of loans required in that program would NEVER be enough to cause the scale of mess we ended up with.

Who ever is feeding you that information is lying to you.

Now that you know they were lying to you will you ask yourself why they lied to you?

It could not have been CRA because the level of loans required in that program would NEVER be enough to cause the scale of mess we ended up with.

Now that you know they were lying to you will you ask yourself why they lied to you?

Get your head out of your ass. Did you watch that video? Dems were warned in advance we were going to have a problem. CRA was a major factor in tipping the scale. It was enough to put is over the top.

You are blind and stupid. Maybe you just have a little crush on Barney Frank.

Unemployment was between 4 1/5 - 5%, and the democrats said we were suffering. Nowdays it is happy days and time to cheer when unemployment gets under 9%.

Get your head out of your ass. Did you watch that video? Dems were warned in advance we were going to have a problem. CRA was a major factor in tipping the scale. It was enough to put is over the top.

You are blind and stupid. Maybe you just have a little crush on Barney Frank.

Then retrieve the actual numbers for me.

convince me

And has gotten worse under Obama.

What is your point?

Dow Jones went from around 6000 to around 13,000 under Obama. And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %. No one who is honest could blame this economy on Obama. On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

You do realize Congress controls spending and the economy started to tank several months after the Democrats took control of Congress in 2007? Granted, the President can take a little credit or blame for the economy, but Congress controls the purse strings.

YOU do realize that the budget and spending several months after Nancy Pelosi became speaker was the budget passed by the Republcan Congress and signed by President Bush. At least I hope you simply lied, anything else suggests your ignorance of our system of government is absolute.

In 2005, the peak year of the subprime boom, the study says that borrowers with such credit scores got more than half -- 55% -- of all subprime mortgages that were ultimately packaged into securities for sale to investors, as most subprime loans are. The study by First American LoanPerformance, a San Francisco research firm, says the proportion rose even higher by the end of 2006, to 61%. The figure was just 41% in 2000, according to the study. Even a significant number of borrowers with top-notch credit signed up for expensive subprime loans, the firm's analysis found.

You have been fed a line of lies.

Please help our country by refusing to accept lies.

Forum List

Back