Idiot Rush Limbaugh calls Bush Presidency the "Good Ol' Days"

I have no agenda here, but I guess you have to do the old Ronald Reagan question here, "are you better off then you were four years ago?"

I would agree with Rush, everythiing was much bettter. That is until the Dems took over Congress in 2006. That is when we started going downhill

2001 to 2007 I was rolling in dough. My house was worth more and so were my stocks. Businesses were spending money big time. Unemployment was way down.

Fvcking Dems ruined everything. They destroyed the housing market and the banks and everything else went after that. Then Obama declared War on Wealth during his campaign and crashed the Market before he even took office. Thanks dumbshit

Last edited by a moderator:
I would agree with Rush, everythiing was much bettter. That is until the Dems took over Congress in 2006. That is when we started going downhill

2001 to 2007 I was rolling in dough. My house was worth more and so were my stocks. Businesses were spending money big time. Unemployment was way down.

Fvcking Dems ruined everything. They destroyed the housing market and the banks and everything else went after that. Then Obama declared War on Wealth during his campaign and crashed the Market before he even took office. Thanks dumbshit

YouTube - ‪Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown‬‏

loil the economy was crashing before dems took control of congress. yeah and blame the dems for the few months they were in office before the stock market crash it had nothing to do with gop ccontrol the 6 years befrore oct 07, only a moron would believe that....

But I will ask the question anyways, what did the dems do to cause the crash?

I have no agenda here, but I guess you have to do the old Ronald Reagan question here, "are you better off then you were four years ago?"

It hasn't been four years since Bush left us with a wrecked economy but yes.

Yes we are better off than 4 years ago? LMAO

Which part do you like better the higher unemployment or the larger deficit? The 4 Wars or the Healthcare bill they force feed us? The drop in the Housing Market or the drop on Wall Street?

Things are much better???

What an A-Hole!

Which part do you like better the higher unemployment or the larger deficit? The 4 Wars or the Healthcare bill they force feed us? The drop in the Housing Market or the drop on Wall Street?

What an A-Hole!

The Economy crashed under Bush.

YouTube - ‪Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown‬‏

loil the economy was crashing before dems took control of congress. yeah and blame the dems for the few months they were in office before the stock market crash it had nothing to do with gop ccontrol the 6 years befrore oct 07, only a moron would believe that....

But I will ask the question anyways, what did the dems do to cause the crash?

It started when Democrats decided they would give home loans to people that could not afford it. Foreclosure after foreclosure. Then the banks needed bail-outs. That should never have happened.

The stock market crashed in Sept/Oct 2008 because of fears Obama was going to be elected. He campaigned on a War on Wealth. The crash of Sept/Oct 2008 was predicted in June of 2008 in a book by Dick Morris called Fleeced

Just like the gains in Sept/Oct 2010 was based on hopes the Repubs would take the House back. I predicted this was going to happen and posted about it on another board. I can provide a link via PM if anyone is interested.

I will make a predition right now. In 2012, if it looks like Obama will win again, we will see another crash in Sept/Oct of 2012. If it looks like we are going to have a Republican President we will see a big gain on Wall Street in Sept/Oct.

What an A-Hole!

And has gotten worse under Obama.

What is your point?

What an A-Hole!

What is your point?

Dow Jones went from around 6000 to around 13,000 under Obama. And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %. No one who is honest could blame this economy on Obama. On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

What is your point?

Dow Jones went from around 6000 to around 13,000 under Obama. And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %. No one who is honest could blame this economy on Obama. On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

What are you retarded?

Dow Jones went from around 6000 to around 13,000 under Obama.

The Dow is currently at 11961.52. The market is still trying to rebound. The high was 14,164.53 on October 9, 2007 under Bush

And unemployment went from 7.8 % to 9.1 % but under Bush it went from 4.2% to 7.8 %.

I have some bad news for you junior: Bush's 7.8% < Obama's 9.1%

On a side note under Reagan unemployment was 11%.

Sorry dumbass unemployment never hit 11% under Reagan. It peaked at 9.5% and overall, Reagan lowered unemployment from 7.1% in 1980 to 5.5% in 1988.

Last edited:
There are people who refuse any logic when they vote , this cowboy is one of them.

They buy the lies and shove their heads in a hole to keep believing what they have always believed no matter what the facts are.

No economist worth their salt would claim CRA was the cause of this.

How could it be the cause when the amount of subprime loans in the CRA would have never been enough to crash the economy.

Its just the ONLY way he can have SOMETHING to say in face of the real facts.

Hes just a bought and used fool.

What is your point?

You do realize Congress controls spending and the economy started to tank several months after the Democrats took control of Congress in 2007? Granted, the President can take a little credit or blame for the economy, but Congress controls the purse strings.

Economic policy of the George W. Bush administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate rose from 4.2% in January 2001, peaking at 6.3% in June 2003 and reaching a trough of 4.4% in March 2007. After an economic slowdown, the rate rose again to 6.1% in August 2008 and up to 7.2% in December 2008.[55] From December 2007 when the recession started to December 2008, an additional 3.6 million people became unemployed.[56] And, in January 2009, his last month in office, the nation lost 655,000 jobs, raising the unemployment rate to 7.6 percent, the highest level in more than 15 years.[57]

What is your point?

Can anyone dispute this? Anyone? Especially you cowboy in assless chaps. Dispute this. I dare you.

Forum List

Back