Idiot Ron Paul nails the lid shut again! Asks the Candidates to Condemn Israel

It's dumb enough to have an imaginary friend past the age of 12, but it's sillier still to live in fear of him.. :lol:

Like most atheists, you have no more than a 12 year old's understanding of the topic that so clearly intimidates you.

You don't see many people boasting of a no more than a 12 year old's understanding of quantum physics trying to making a scoffing dismissal of it the basis of some strange source of arrogance.

Quantum physics is real and measurable. I don't need to understand it to know it exists. .

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just went over your own head! Too funny. Maybe you will find someone to explain it to you, little 12 year-old. LOL!

Breitbart.tv » Ron Paul Asks GOP Candidates to Condemn Ronald Reagan

Ron Paul about the people at Gitmo:

"They are suspects, they aren't terrorists!"

THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Like in 2008 when he blamed America for 9/11, Idiot Ron Paul just put the nail in the candidate coffin, again!

And watch. When he doesn't win (again) any primaries his zombie followers will start bleating it's all a conspiracy theory instead of facing the reality, Ron Paul loses these primaries because of the ABJECT STUPIDITY that comes out of his mouth!

Video at the link above.
yawn.jpg

"Now, much needs to be done by all of us in the community of civilized nations. We must act against the criminal menace of terrorism with the full weight of the law, both domestic and international. We will act to indict, apprehend, and prosecute those who commit the kind of atrocities the world has witnessed in recent weeks. We can act together as free peoples who wish not to see our citizens kidnapped or shot or blown out of the skies -- just as we acted together to rid the seas of piracy at the turn of the last century. And incidentally, those of you who are legal scholars will note the law's description of pirates: "hostis humanis'' -- the enemies of all mankind. There can be no place on Earth left where it is safe for these monsters to rest or train or practice their cruel and deadly skills. We must act together, or unilaterally if necessary, to ensure that terrorists have no sanctuary anywhere." Ronald Reagan, July 1985

He doesn't condemn Israel. He's just sick of our Middle East Foreign Policy being so closely linked to Israel's. Personally i would like to see us scale back our presence in the Middle East dramatically. Just buy their oil but stay out of their internal affairs. They could all be our allies over there and this includes Israel.

Ron Paul didn't condemn Israel.

NONE OF YOU IDIOTS READ THE OP!

I made a mental typo in the thread title. I meant to type Reagan. I was busy reading something else and goofed.

NONE OF YOU MORONS HAVE EVEN READ THE MULTIPLE TIMES I'VE MADE THAT CLEAR.

You are so orgasmic about the idea Ron Paul might have condemned israel you don't want to know the truth.

I read the thread you idiot. You fucked up and epically failed which is pretty much par for the course for you. The reason why you did is because you foamed at the mouth going out of your way to find a reason to call Paul out on SOMETHING, and your moron brain fucked it up for you and this thread was the result.

You mean you read the op and you are still this stupid?

Man, that depressses me!

Ron Paul bots really are dumb!

:(

Dumb enough to confuse Israel and Ronald Reagan?

I have no doubt that somewhere in your limbic nodes, there was a crossover between Israel and Ronald Reagan, two entities which you by instinct assign a values such as "pure," "sacred," "our team," or "infallible."

I failed to see where he asked anyone to condemn Israel?

He was right of course. Raygun did trade arms for hostages (help in Lebenon) with the enemy Iran. It came at a time when we were actively supporting Saddam Hussien in Iraq who was in a war with Iran. Selling to both sides made Ronnie a despicable war profiteer. It was not the only illegal thing the worst modern day president did either. You can thank him for the cheap crack epidemic we had too.

Crap, that's what I get for reading an article while typing.

I meant to type Reagan!

Ooops! I hope I can change that or get an mod to do it for me.

My bad!

Okay. In the context of what the other candidate were talking about Dr. Paul was correct. Raygun, among his other illegal and immoral things, he did trade arm for hostages with the terrorist state of Iran.

Israel should not exist at all.

It was never their land.

Of course they should exist. They own it now.

Since Americans of European decent didn't own one bit of this land what is the difference? Demographic change. Or do you think we should give it back to the natives?

BTW you racist prick, what do you think of the record number of deportations by the Obama administration? He beats out Ike.

Last edited:
Idiot Ron Paul nails the lid shut again! Asks the Candidates to Condemn Israel

I understand.

He failed or refused to kiss Bibi's ass;

He has failed or refused to disregard the facts before the 09/11 commission showing that US was bomb for its support of the Palestinian Holocaust.

He has failed or refused to consider the ALLEGED terrorists at GITMO as convicted without the benefit of trials;

US Constitution 5th Amendment

No person shall .... be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;

He doesn't condemn Israel. He's just sick of our Middle East Foreign Policy being so closely linked to Israel's. Personally i would like to see us scale back our presence in the Middle East dramatically. Just buy their oil but stay out of their internal affairs. They could all be our allies over there and this includes Israel.

At some point hopelessly naive becomes willfully stupid. You have long since passed that point.

Breitbart.tv » Ron Paul Asks GOP Candidates to Condemn Ronald Reagan

Ron Paul about the people at Gitmo:

"They are suspects, they aren't terrorists!"

THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Like in 2008 when he blamed America for 9/11, Idiot Ron Paul just put the nail in the candidate coffin, again!

And watch. When he doesn't win (again) any primaries his zombie followers will start bleating it's all a conspiracy theory instead of facing the reality, Ron Paul loses these primaries because of the ABJECT STUPIDITY that comes out of his mouth!

Video at the link above.

exactly who needs justice, evidence, trials to label someone a terrorist ..we are america we can do what ever the fuck we want..and its not even criminal..no international laws...no international courts ...we can co what ever the fuck we want ... america is awesome

Forum List

Back