Idiot Ron Paul nails the lid shut again! Asks the Candidates to Condemn Israel

Israel should not exist at all.

It was never their land.

So the nation of Israel never existed prior to 70 A.D.??????????????

What History class did YOU take????????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why don't you just quit while you're behind at this point?

Nice epic fail on the thread, btw. I like Ron Paul even more now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ron Paul didn't condemn Israel.

NONE OF YOU IDIOTS READ THE OP!

I made a mental typo in the thread title. I meant to type Reagan. I was busy reading something else and goofed.

NONE OF YOU MORONS HAVE EVEN READ THE MULTIPLE TIMES I'VE MADE THAT CLEAR.

You are so orgasmic about the idea Ron Paul might have condemned israel you don't want to know the truth.

Newt agreed with Ron Paul that Ron Reagan did what Paul said, and stated that Reagan told him personally (Newt) that he deeply regretted it.

So here you have Ron Reagan and Newt Gingrich agreeing that it should have been condemned, and an idiot in TPS mocking him for bringing it up. End thread, tootz.

GT it is really sad that I have to say this, but BRAVO!

YOu are the only person, (so far) with enough brains to read the op and notice this thread was a goof, and not about Israel but about Reagan.

You get a pos rep for that.

So the nation of Israel never existed prior to 70 A.D.??????????????

What History class did YOU take????????

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I made a mental typo in the thread title. I meant to type Reagan. I was busy reading something else and goofed.

You are so orgasmic about the idea Ron Paul might have condemned israel you don't want to know the truth.

I read the thread you idiot. You fucked up and epically failed which is pretty much par for the course for you. The reason why you did is because you foamed at the mouth going out of your way to find a reason to call Paul out on SOMETHING, and your moron brain fucked it up for you and this thread was the result.

I read the thread you idiot. You fucked up and epically failed which is pretty much par for the course for you. The reason why you did is because you foamed at the mouth going out of your way to find a reason to call Paul out on SOMETHING, and your moron brain fucked it up for you and this thread was the result.

You mean you read the op and you are still this stupid?

Man, that depressses me!

Ron Paul bots really are dumb!

:(

They're terrorist to us as they want to destroy us, because we're within there holy land(They consider the whole middle east that). I agree that you have a good point about them wanting to take us over, but that's why we need to stop the immigration of them into our country. Seems like common sense.

Last edited:
The idea of which just thrills self-obsessed, existentially insecure atheists like you, right comrade?

Well, if I thought it would get people to stop believing in Sky Pixies, it might be worth it... .

You're a yappy little dog chasing its own tail.

Hey, you're the one living in fear.

Fear that when you die, you die. Instead of living for the days you have, you restrict yourself so that the Sky Pixie won't think you are a bad person.

It's dumb enough to have an imaginary friend past the age of 12, but it's sillier still to live in fear of him.. :lol:

They're terrorist to us as they want to destroy us, because we're within there holy land(They consider the whole middle east that). I agree that you have a good point about them wanting to take us over, but that's why we need to stop the immigration of them into our country. Seems like common sense.

What "they" are you talking about?

You mean you read the op and you are still this stupid?

Man, that depressses me!

Ron Paul bots really are dumb!

:(

What the fuck are you talking about? As soon as I saw you post that you fucked up, I called you out for being a fuck up.

How do you not recognize this? The only one here who's been DUMB so far is YOU.

Enjoy fighting the entire middle east for another 1,400 years. :eusa_drool:

It's dumb enough to have an imaginary friend past the age of 12, but it's sillier still to live in fear of him.. :lol:

Like most atheists, you have no more than a 12 year old's understanding of the topic that so clearly intimidates you.

You don't see many people boasting of a no more than a 12 year old's understanding of quantum physics trying to making a scoffing dismissal of it the basis of some strange source of arrogance.

Is that your way of NOT answering the question?

Like most atheists, you have no more than a 12 year old's understanding of the topic that so clearly intimidates you.

You don't see many people boasting of a no more than a 12 year old's understanding of quantum physics trying to making a scoffing dismissal of it the basis of some strange source of arrogance.

Quantum physics is real and measurable. I don't need to understand it to know it exists. People who do know can prove it does.

But religionists, they cling to their myths even after they are proven to be myths. We now know that we evolved from apes, the world is billions of years old, what causes plagues and earthquakes...

But you still cling to your imaginary friend... without any proof.

Is that your way of NOT answering the question?

Well the middle east isn't ours, but theirs. At least they consider that's the case...Both sides make sense as they hate our culture and who we're, but likely hate it even more when we go into their lands and "force" such on them. Ron Paul more or less says this. Sure, these men are terrorist as they wish to attack us.

Imagine for a second it's 20 years from now, and we're living within a world where China is now the Super power. A super power that has replaced us and far more powerful...This super power lands troops onto our land(United states) and tells us how to live our lifes by the barrel of a gun...Would you fight them? I surely would. When you think about the middle east you have the component of islam that wants to take over the world and secondly it still lives far in the past. So anything that goes against their beliefs are going to send them into a violent rage.

The middle east will always be a violent place as long as there is such a thing as Islam.

Imagine for a second it's 20 years from now, and we're living within a world where China is now the Super power. A super power that has replaced us and far more powerful....

Why would you imagine such a future? Maybe that is your personal fantasy?

Forum List

Back